Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sharing lists

steve.king says:
I am sharing half a dozen lists with my wife and none are showing up on her android app.

We were sharing the lists previously (just back from an RTM break - sorry!).

I removed the share from one of the lists and added it again. She received the notification about it and swiped right to accept it. But the list still does not appear on her android app.

As an experiment, I created a task for her and she was able to receive and see that.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steve
Posted at 9:12pm on April 6, 2022
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Steve,
Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this issue. Sorry that's happening! This sounds like it may rhyme with an issue we're looking into with the Android app, so I'm curious if you can try two things.

First, if it's possible for her to log out of the Android app and back in, I'd be curious to know if those lists appear afterward (either the newly shared ones or the existing ones)

Also, if that doesn't help or if there are any further sharing invitations you're sending, can she try accepting them in the web/desktop app?

Keep us posted and we'll see if there's anything else further we need to look at!
Posted 2 years ago
steve.king says:
Thanks!

Logging off and on the android app didn't help.

Logging in on a desktop did work - all the shared lists were waiting to be accepted and now they appear on android too.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Steve
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for confirming that, Steve! We're going to continue to investigate this on our end based on that detail.

Let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.