Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Keyboard shortcuts on iPad pro

dominic.spachmann says:
The iPad pro offers keyboard shortcuts in many apps (e. g. Mail, Calendar, Evernote), which is very useful esp. when an external keyboard is used.

Also RTM shortcuts from the web app are very useful to quickly edit and manage tasks.

I would highly appreciate RTM shortcuts from the web app also beeing available on iPad pro.
Posted at 5:43pm on August 14, 2017
nikolas.stihl says:
I am using my iPad Pro now more often than my 'normal' computer, thus I would highly appreciate this.
Posted 5 years ago
sarawood says:
Any update on keyboard shortcuts in the iPad app. I moved to an iPad Pro as my primary computer and would love to have keyboard shortcuts.
Posted 4 years ago
(closed account) says:
Another vote.
Posted 4 years ago
pauk.healey says:
+1 for this, please.
Posted 4 years ago
snikkerz says:
+1 for this. With more power users moving towards mobile devices in general, porting this feature to mobile versions could be very attractive!
Posted 3 years ago
yuyuajs says:
Another +1 from me. I’m using my iPad as my main computing device for a week, and I sorely miss keyboard shortcuts since I use them so extensively in the desktop app.
Posted 3 years ago
(closed account) says:
This is, sadly, rapidly becoming a major issue. The drop in productivity on iPad OS, with a keyboard, is significant enough that I’m close to having to make a decision to move to a different solution :( Based on the general lack of other updates recently, I’m wondering if any development work is ongoing? It would be really helpful to get an update from the team. Thanks!
Posted 3 years ago
fabianhemmert says:
I‘d like to upvote this, too.
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
Any update from the team? Thanks!
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
Still really hoping for an update on this. Using the browser is a workaround for online use, but no good at all if offline. Any news? Thanks!
Posted 2 years ago
pawlov says:
+1, can you please comment if you plan to add it?
Posted 1 year ago
aleksi says:
+1
Posted 1 year ago