Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Support for Calendarwiz?

baysailor says:
I do not use any of the popular calendar systems you currently support. Any chance that you could add support forCalendarWiz.com? It is a great system for business and I also use it for personal work. Anybody else using it?
Posted at 1:39am on August 4, 2022
(closed account) says:
I'm not familiar with CalendarWiz, but you can submit support for it in the Ideas forum so others can vote on it.
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/

Scroll down a bit and you'll see a Submit a suggestion link on the left side.
Posted 1 year ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi baysailor,
Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm not familiar with how CalendarWiz works but it does seem like it supports iCalendar and that you can import events. It may be possible to import your events into CalendarWiz.

iCalendar is also used as a way of "subscribing" or "syncing" events too, and it looks like CalendarWiz offers one for your account just like Remember The Milk does. What I'm not sure about is if it supports subscribing to one like other calendar apps do.

It may be good to follow up with them to see what is available but, like geojono said, we'd love to know what you find and what you suggest for us. Keep us posted on what you find, and feel free to respond here too; our Ideas forum is for new features, but maybe there's something we can do with our current features! 😅💙
Posted 1 year ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.