Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Display field in list

mossoffa says:
Is there a way to display different fields in a list? I'd like to see the "estimate" field when looking at my list. I know I can sort on it, but I would rather see it.
Posted at 8:13pm on February 26, 2022
milene.cha says:
This is a feature I miss a lot.

RTM could be way more effective as a planning tool if we could have a full glance of our tasks info at lists view, for instance:

- list (only tags are displayed)
- estimate

This has been requested a while ago here in the community, (Ideas Forum, I believe), but someone objected that it might clutter the screen, and that smart lists would suffice to sort and manage tasks.

I do not agree, this is not about sorting/organizing/filtering. This is about that very last decision-making moment after we have already made a manageable triage, and it would be very helpful to have as much information available as possible. This is not clutter!!

Perhaps the dev team might give us the option to choose which fields we want to display, so users of different profiles (minimalists/detail-oriented ones) could customize RTM as they seem fit.

I'll post it to the Ideas Forum and hope more people will support it.
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.