Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Assistant error when in Google Maps Navigation Mode

hunterpritchett says:
Remember the Milk's integration with Google Assistant through the phrase "Hey Google, Talk to Remember the Milk" works fine for me unless I am trying to talk to the device while in Google Maps' Navigation Mode, in which case after saying the above phrase I get the response: "Ok, getting remember the milk...Sorry, Remember the Milk isn't supported on this device."

This is very disappointing because 90% of the time I want to use RTM through Google Assistant is when I'm driving. I believe this is a bug, but if there is a way to fix this let me know. Otherwise, please let me know how to submit a bug report.
Posted at 5:03pm on November 10, 2021
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi hunterpritchett,
Consider this reported! I've added this to our list to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience there!
Posted 2 years ago
hunterpritchett says:
Any news on this front? Could I expect this issue to be addressed within a week, a month or a year?
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi hunterpritchett,
I don't have a specific timeframe on this, but I'll let you know when the development team has that.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything else in the meantime!
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.