Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart List containing all Lists that have zero tasks

lancejjohnson says:
I would like to create a Smart List that finds all the Lists that have zero tasks that are Incomplete. Anyone have an idea on how to do this? I don't see anything in the docs or forums and my early attempts don't seem promising. I'd like to be able to review any lists I have that have no remaining incomplete tasks so I can either add tasks or archive or delete the list.
Posted at 5:24pm on March 12, 2021
geojono says:
That's a great idea! Currently, as far as I know, the only way to do this (besides opening each one up, one at a time) is to look at the list of lists on the left and seeing whether or not there's a number next to each one indicating incomplete tasks.

Not sure if that helps any.
Posted 10 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lancejjohnson,
Thanks for getting in touch. geojono is right: the only way would be to scan the list and edit the lists accordingly.

This is because Smart Lists search for tasks and not for lists, so there's not currently a way to find lists based on their tasks, only the tasks in them. Sorry for the inconvenience there!
Posted 10 months ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.