Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart List containing all Lists that have zero tasks

lancejjohnson says:
I would like to create a Smart List that finds all the Lists that have zero tasks that are Incomplete. Anyone have an idea on how to do this? I don't see anything in the docs or forums and my early attempts don't seem promising. I'd like to be able to review any lists I have that have no remaining incomplete tasks so I can either add tasks or archive or delete the list.
Posted at 5:24pm on March 12, 2021
(closed account) says:
That's a great idea! Currently, as far as I know, the only way to do this (besides opening each one up, one at a time) is to look at the list of lists on the left and seeing whether or not there's a number next to each one indicating incomplete tasks.

Not sure if that helps any.
Posted 3 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lancejjohnson,
Thanks for getting in touch. geojono is right: the only way would be to scan the list and edit the lists accordingly.

This is because Smart Lists search for tasks and not for lists, so there's not currently a way to find lists based on their tasks, only the tasks in them. Sorry for the inconvenience there!
Posted 3 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.