Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

No notification today

daneln says:
Hi,
I was expecting a daily reminder today @7 a.m., but didn't receive anything.
Tried to force a task reminder @11 a.m., and still didn't receive anything.
Is there a known issue ongoing?
My notifications are sent on my Gmail account only (no SMS).
Please advise :)
Thanks!
Nicolas
Posted at 10:38am on December 15, 2020
dtedesco1 says:
My IFTTT integration also stopped working today. I came to this help forum to see if anyone had similar issues. Could these be part of the same underlying problem?
Posted 3 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi daneln,
Sorry to hear that! If these aren't working after some prodding, can you contact us so we can help with some more specifics?

dtedesco1, sorry to hear about the IFTTT integration too! Can you contact us as well so we can troubleshoot that integration?

Thanks to you both!
Posted 3 years ago
merritt.crowe says:
I've noticed the same issue today. Sometime last night, all reminders stopped working. I've tested regular reminders, email reminders, and SMS/Text message reminders without any success. I've already contacted support and I'm waiting to see what they have to say.
Posted 3 years ago
acharvet says:
Evernote integration also stopped working. Have tested it a few times today.
Posted 3 years ago
coasterguy53433 says:
I'm seeing some quirky behavior, too. Syncs are slow.

This morning I can't logon to the RTM desktop app for Windows. It says "There was a problem loading Remember the Milk."
Posted 3 years ago
Sorry for all of the above! The integrations and notifications/reminders should be working better, but we have been investigating some other general web app/connectivity problems today.

We think things should be working again now, but we are keeping an eye out!
Posted 3 years ago
merritt.crowe says:
Thank you for the update Andrew. The web app has been offline a lot this morning, sometimes for minutes at a time. But as of about an hour ago, everything seems back to be normal. My thanks to you and your team for staying on top of it.
Posted 3 years ago
daneln says:
Hi all!
Thanks for all your contributions - I felt less alone ^^
It appears that Tuesday night, I received most of the notifications I expected. As if they had been previously "blocked".
Because of Gmail, because of RTM... ?
Anyway, yesterday I received my reminder properly, and today as well.
So issue seems to be solved.
Thanks!
N.
Posted 3 years ago
Hi daneln and merrit.crowe,
Thanks for your replies. As you noticed things started working again, and this was due to the network problem on our end. Sorry again for the inconvenience!
Posted 3 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.