Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

drag and drop order for next day

wpietron says:
Hi, I use drag and drop order and it works for me for a today. Usually in the evening I create a drag and drop order for next day. Unfortunately, when the next day come I see in the morning that the order is lost and I need to drag/drop from the very beginning. Is that expected?

I don't know if that matters but I have several repeatable jobs every day. Thank you for your help and support in advance. RTM changes my life for better!
Posted at 9:32am on November 22, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi wpietron,
Currently the drag & drop sort doesn't carry over from Tomorrow to Today (or in other views where the tasks are shown in a different place).

If you sort a list or other view where the tasks would show in the same place, those would continue in that order.

Otherwise, another option (but one that would require Pro) is to use a task and subtasks and to order the subtasks by drag and drop, so instead of sorting a view you're sorting tomorrow's task and its subtasks in the evening.

Hope this helps a bit!
Posted 5 years ago
wpietron says:
Are there any plans to carry over D&D sort from Today to Tomorrow?
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi wpietron,
We don't currently but it might be good to share that idea in the Ideas forum where others can vote on this. (That's where we'd share any changes too! :)
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.