Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

e-mail integration to specific list not working

swhowie says:
HI there,
I'm just starting out using RTM and having some trouble adding tasks by e-mail. If I add the task in the subject line, it shows up in my default list, just like it should. If I try to specify a list, either by using List: Costco in the message body, I don't get the task at all. I've also tried using the hashtag in the subject line to add the message, with the same result (nothing). What am I missing to add a task to a specific list? Thanks in advance!
Posted at 7:36pm on April 26, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi swhowie,
Using the hashtag should work in the subject line, for example:

Buy all the things! ^today #Costco

(The list:Costco would only work in the body of the message.)

You can see more examples on our email page, though it doesn't sound like it's working correctly—sorry about that!

If this continues, can you contact us so we could look at a full example together and see what's happening?

Keep us posted!
Posted 5 years ago
swhowie says:
Thanks - I just came in tonight and found that all of the items eventually came in and now is working fine, so I assume there was a hitch somewhere today. Hopefully it keeps working, because this is wonderful!
Posted 5 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi swhowie,
I'm glad to hear they arrived, and I'll let our development team know so they can take a look at that.

Let us know if we can ever help with anything else!
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.