Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Kanban Boards

(closed account) says:
Any chance that a Kanban board option will be available in the near future on RTM? This would be the move I'd need to upgrade to pro from free. I would then close my Trello account. I find for certain kinds of planning that the visualization of kanban boards is extremely helpful. I've noted that a few others have asked about this over the last few years, but I've seen no response from RTM employees. Do they monitor these forums and comment on such things?
Posted at 5:05am on April 6, 2018
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi cdenbow,
Thanks for your feedback. We do monitor the forums and respond to questions, but we don't have any plans to announce about Kanban boards.

You may have seen this in the Ideas forum, where you can vote on this feature idea.

That's where we'd comment if there are any changes or announcements as well. :)
Posted 5 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks for the "official reply." From a programming standpoint, I don't think this would too hard to implement. Is there any philosophical reason that would mitigate against it?
Posted 5 years ago
judykator says:
What would it look "Kanban board" ?
Posted 5 years ago
(closed account) says:
Most programs that have kanban options just have it as an alternative view of your lists per specific project. Some use different terminology but that's what it amounts to.
Posted 5 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.