Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Two Way Sync w/ Icalendar

tylerbalkcom says:
I've just started using RTM so forgive me. If this is a straightforward thing I will feel silly but essentially I want a very specific thing. I want to be able to have a smart list in which Remember The Milk events in this list update into a calendar in ical on my mac. But I also want to be able to add events into this calendar and have that generate a task with the due date and whatnot back into RTM. If I had this I could set up a shared calendar with my not so tech savy girlfriend and she could subscribe to this calendar and whatever she put into this calendar would communicate with my RTM account and vice versa. Any help?
Posted at 12:14am on August 5, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tylerbalkcom,
We don't currently support two-way calendar options, sorry. iCalendar would work to view the tasks on the calendar, but it's not possible to add a task via the calendar.

What would be an option is to use our email service or Siri integration to add a task to your account. That would then appear on the calendar after it refreshes again.

Hope this helps a bit!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.