Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

windows phone?

nealchau says:
Hi

I am not understanding how to install MilkSync on my Windows Phone.. I don't see any app in the Market, and from rememberthemilk.com there's a .exe file which I don't think is installable on my phone. What to do?

Thanks
-Neal
Posted at 4:03pm on May 19, 2012
aubries says:
You install Milksync on your desktop, and install WinMilk on your Windows Phone. WinMilk is in the Marketplace.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi Neal,
At this time, we don't offer an official app for Windows Phone 7. On our Services page, you can find some apps created by third party developers using our API.

We offer MilkSync for Outlook (which should be downloaded to your desktop PC) and MilkSync for BlackBerry (which should be downloaded to your BlackBerry device).

Hope that helps!
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hello brendan,
Is a Windows Phone official app on the roadmap?
Thanks.
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pavel.romanov,
We don't have any announcements currently, but you can keep tabs in this topic or on our blog.
Posted 11 years ago
rn.mobile says:
I suggest you acquire WinMilk instead of developing an 'official' app. I use Milksync and WinMilk to synchronize tasks between my phone, desktop, and laptop (the latter two in Outlook)... works flawlessly, thanks!
You and WinMilk have solved an issue (one of many) that Microsoft has left unaddressed, in spite of their customers begging for years. Without WinMilk and RTM there would be no way for Windows Phone buyers to synchronize Microsoft Outlook tasks with their Windows Phone. Hilarious, isn't it?
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.