Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Windows Phone 7 app

olegka says:
Hey, RTM, will we have an app for Windows Phone 7?
Posted at 2:50pm on August 8, 2010
steven.brubaker says:
I would really like to see an app for Windows Phone 7.
Posted 12 years ago
phokal says:
This is also a very lacking area on the WM7 platform. MilkSync is a nice effort, but runs incredibly slow (i have about 8 Lists with 5-12 tasks each). The total view is very slow, as is switching to a List to get to the task I want to see.

A quick, official app would really help my gtd on the WM7 platform. I originally got RTM because the official iPhone app was so well made.
Posted 12 years ago
david.w.compton says:
I also would love an app for Windows Phone 7
Posted 12 years ago
michaelpdolan says:
yes yes yes - please. As a productivity coach, I would love it - AND - recommend this solution more for my clients who have windows phone...
Posted 12 years ago
billw says:
This is a big one I'm missing after making the jump from Android to Windows Phone 7
Posted 12 years ago
mundyb says:
+1 for WP7 native app. It could be just the one app that keeps somebody from trying the new WP. Trust me... I can't do without my RTM.
Posted 12 years ago
nlhoneycutt says:
The RTM native app is what sold me on my Android phone, so I won't even consider moving to WP7 without a native app there. And I would really like to have that option, so another +1 for a native WP7 app.
Posted 12 years ago
cwinebarger says:
Moving to WP7 in a few months with or without RTM. I don't want to have to use a different app.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes. Winmilk is actually much improved but an RTM app would be great!
Posted 12 years ago
coleman.shondra says:
+1 for WP7 app.
Posted 12 years ago
cedwardswi says:
Bring on the Windows Phone 7 Version...... ASAP!!!!!!
Posted 12 years ago
daverayreed says:
I am trying RTM now specifically because I hoped it would sync with WP7. I hope it has this capability very soon! In the meantime, what is Google Gears? Would it all syncing Outlook tasks to Google Tasks or Google Calendar? Does RTM sync tasks to Google?
Posted 12 years ago
selvasingh says:
Come on guys, bring on an WP7 app ASAP!!!!! RTM - why have you been silent for so long ???
Posted 12 years ago
gspeterson1 says:
What's up with no app for Windows Phone 7? I'd love to upgrade to Pro but I can't justify it. Thanks.
Posted 12 years ago
jelez says:
this is a must have app to upgrade to Pro
thanks
Posted 12 years ago
handeyeprotege says:
DItto, I'd love to see an official app. WinMilk is a good solution in the short term, but feels a bit clunky to me.
Posted 12 years ago
gutte42 says:
An official WP7 app please!
Posted 12 years ago
khoaski says:
Please and thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
khoaski says:
Who are the 135 people don't like this idea? Are they Windows Phone users?
Posted 12 years ago
piredman says:
+1 for a Windows Phone application.
Posted 12 years ago
apm says:
+1 for windows phone app
Posted 12 years ago
coupepete says:
+1 for me and another for my wife. While I really appreciate the work that has gone in, I agree with the criticisms of the WinMilk app particularly for my long lists. The Iphone app is much better and I have recently taken to carrying a ipod because of the limitations.
Posted 12 years ago
burnblue says:
WinMilk would be great if Juliana was updating it (she's a very good developer), but she's not.

The notifications / live tiles situation would be much easier for an official app than for this third party dev

Heck, WinMilk is open source. Or they could just pay her to redo it
Posted 12 years ago
ipsque says:
Winmilk is OK, but the iPad app is much better and prettier. Also, with Mango, you can view Outlook tasks on the Windows phone.

This could be a reason to stop using RTM.
Posted 12 years ago
mir_lww says:
+1 on this.
I'll consider switching to WP7 if there is a candybar physical keyboard phone.
Posted 12 years ago
tamar says:
+1 for Windows phone app from a Pro user.

mir_lww - there is - on Sprint (HTC Arrive). It's a great phone.
Posted 12 years ago
tamar says:
...but to be clear, it's not candybar - it does have a physical slide keyboard.
Posted 12 years ago
zongkaichang says:
+1
Posted 12 years ago
nick.ferrelli says:
+1 here!!!
Posted 12 years ago
nissart says:
J'utilise WinMilk mais j'aimerais bien une application officielle de RTM sur Windows Phone 7 !!!
Please bring us an app on Windows Phone 7 using strength of Mango tiles !!
Posted 12 years ago
rdorris says:
Moving to WP7 with or without you RTM, but I'd rather it be WITH!
Posted 12 years ago
robotninja says:
Another +1 from me, just moved from Android to WP7 and I'm really missing the native RTM app already
Posted 12 years ago
shayonpal says:
a lot of people have started using Windows Phone 7 now. And we all know the platform is here to stay. It'll be great if Milksync could sync with the default ToDo app of the OS, the way it does with Blackberry. That's the ideal way of implementation!
Posted 12 years ago
ahmedbm says:
+1
Posted 12 years ago
trepanich says:
WP7 is growing (okay slowly but they are trying). Help make WP7 better with a RTM application (btw, that Ipad app is awesome).
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yeah, after years with Android I plan to switch to WP7. RTM is the only heavily used app that doesn't exist. Can you please bring a native app for WP7?
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Another + for the RTM app. I think WP is the of elegant OS out there in terms of efficiency. Perfect for business users and having RTM app would be awesome. Use MilkSync now but I know that's a one person effort. It would be also to have lists on live tiles, inbox entry as a live tile. The combo could be really fantastic.
Posted 12 years ago
ccid722 says:
+1 as well - would be great addition
Posted 12 years ago
breakingthehabitxx says:
please please please
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes please - WP7 RTM
Posted 12 years ago
dominik.brugger says:
will only renew my pro account when rtm fully integrates into my WP.
Posted 12 years ago
burt.harris says:
+1.

I thought my pro subscription would include this, the information about Windows Mobile support should state the requirements more clearly.

I'm a developer at MS and I'll take a look at this WinMilk project to see what's up there.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1 - this will be my preferred mobile platform
Posted 12 years ago
marccal says:
+1. I've just got Windows Mobile!!!
Posted 12 years ago
kai.yee says:
+1000...yes, we need a Windows Phone RTM native app
Posted 11 years ago
nora.morgan says:
+2. Me and another coworker both have Windows Phones and we use Milk at work. Please, please, please, add this.
Posted 11 years ago
jacob.galley says:
RTM is one of three remaining reasons for me to continue carrying around my iPod touch. Please give us pro users a chance to beta test any WP7 app you have in the works.
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
There is an App called "Milkman" which syncs to RTM. However, I would love an official app..
Posted 11 years ago
eric.gagnon says:
I really really don't understand why people are downvoting this... Haters. Windows Phone is growing in popularity and it's plain stupid that there's not an official app yet!
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Please develop a WIndows Phone App.
Posted 11 years ago
jason.ledakowich says:
Please!
Posted 11 years ago
bigelow says:
Tried Winmilk but seems lacking, Milkman is very good and has lots of fucntionality with good Metro design, and live tile. In fact I only use RTM on my WP7 phone.

Would prefer an official WP7 app to be less dependent on third party developer (however good he/she seems to be). Maybe subcontract the Milkman developer?

P.S. agree that WP7 is a solid and growing platform that will be impotant in the near future.
Posted 11 years ago
joe.mcgrath says:
Remember the Milk please develop a Windows Phone app preferably with a Live Tile. The lack of an app on my Lumia 900 is a real disappointment.
Posted 11 years ago
gaahed777 says:
An official app would be great. The alternatives are slow and/or lack key features.
Posted 11 years ago
seanutria says:
+1 for Windows Phone app. Windows Phone 8's imminent release with it's broad appeal to developers wanting to leverage their coding across multiple devices should should significantly expand the Windows Phone user base. The enterprise features coming with WP8 will also bring many professionals to the platform (e.g., those defecting from BlackBerry). Thanks for listening to your loyal users.
Posted 11 years ago
ieatfish says:
If we get an official app, I'll probably sign up for pro.
Posted 11 years ago
mikeleuz says:
App with a Live Tile would ROCK! Do it!
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Quick milk is good but live tile with inbox link! Or list link! That would be awesome.
Posted 11 years ago
haki.maki says:
+1

Please bring an official app to Windows Phone 7!
Posted 11 years ago
tyler.mills says:
+1 for Windows Phone app. With your private APIs it would be incredibly easy to create since they are web-based.
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1. WinMilk and Milkman are both OK substitutes for now, but having used the official Android app for two years there really isn't any comparison.
Posted 11 years ago
kalats says:
+1

Please bring an official app to Windows Phone
Posted 11 years ago
bibbleq says:
Hopefully a Win8 app will be developed & then ported to WP (seeing as it's easy to port).
Posted 11 years ago
derspinner says:
+1
Posted 11 years ago
mooseabuse says:
+1. Only thing stopping me from buying a winphone is no RTM for winphone. I can't be the only one.

Posted 11 years ago
kalats says:
+1 FYI. Milkman & WinMilk do not work with WP8...and official app would be great.
Posted 11 years ago
prbaskar says:
+1 for official RTM app
Posted 11 years ago
rafa.rocha says:
+1 for windows phone versions 7.5 and 8
Posted 11 years ago
pradeep.adiga says:
+1 for an official app for Windows Phone 8
Posted 11 years ago