Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Android app

(closed account) says:
RTM integration with various google apps is great. With the release of the G1 phone, having an Android app would be great.
Posted at 6:26pm on September 25, 2008
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for everyone's feedback -- this is now available. :)

Please see our blog post.

We've created a new Android forum -- I'm closing this topic, but we'd love to hear from you over there. :)
Posted 14 years ago
derek.conjar says:
It works so well with everything else Google, I'd be surprised if they're not already working on it.

G1 doesn't really impress me though, although I'd love to see what other Android phones come out soon. I've got my iPhone configured to work pretty well with my Google-world.
Posted 15 years ago
ab (Remember The Milk) says:
Is this going to get as big as the "iPhone native app" thread? :)
Posted 15 years ago
hashimwarren says:
My pre-ordered T-Mobile G1 phone is in the mail!

I need an RTM app for Android in my life!

Don't wait for the platform to become popular. Instead, become the first mover, default task management app in Google Phones.

Another opportunity - the award winning Locale app allows other apps to access it's power to change your settings based on your location. For instance, based on what one of the developers said, a Twitter app using Locale can automatically send Twitter updates when you reach a certain location.

Imagine an RTM app using Locale which will show you a task list based on your location. You get your work tasks at work, and grocery list at the store without ever having to change anything.
Posted 15 years ago
ian.betteridge says:
"Is this going to get as big as the "iPhone native app" thread? :)"

Almost certainly :)
Posted 15 years ago
kinscore says:
hashimwarren: Awsome ideas. I'd love to have Locale-integrated RTM!
Another cool feature would be to not only have the task categories sorted by locale but also the option to get a system notification when in a locale zone (e.g. within half a mile of a hardware store) for tasks that meet certain criteria (e.g. priority 1, time estimate < 5min, or tagged "locale-notify").
Posted 15 years ago
kinscore says:
Turns out there's already at least one RTM (and ToodleDo and stand-alone) Android task program with geo-located notification. I haven't tried it yet but I did watch some demo video.
TooDo: http://edouardmercier.fr/toodo
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have been keeping my eye on TooDo: http://edouardmercier.fr/toodo also.
I can't wait to get my G1 (10/22/08).
Posted 15 years ago
kalebdf says:
Plus one for a native RTM app for Android.

I can't wait for the G1. Hopefully it will get to my doorstep on 10/22/2008.
Posted 15 years ago
bft.ts says:
Having had my G1 for close to 24 hrs now, I NEED an RTM app. Please.
Posted 15 years ago
bryan.griffith says:
Please add my vote.
Posted 15 years ago
linuxaid says:
I agree, we need an android app. Just signed up for my pro account to sync my crackberry. Thinking about the Android phone, but no RTM app yet. Just might have to make my own.
Posted 15 years ago
york81 says:
As a new G1 owner, I would also like to see and RTM Android app ASAP. Thanks in advance, RTM!
Posted 15 years ago
kinscore says:
So I tried TooDo on my new G1...a bit "bloated" (too many features crammed into a little app/screen) for my taste. Also, Locale seems to have limited control over settings (only network, ringer volume, ringtone, twitter and wallpaper) and TooDo doesn't have its own location-based features.
I just found a Google Code project for a yet-to-be-released offline calendar with RTM sync. http://code.google.com/p/androidcalendar/ which doesn't seem like what I'm looking for but others might be interested.
So I'll likely be starting a Google code project for a specifically RTM Android app. And possibly another for a more powerful clone of Locale...
My goals for the app are that it be quick and simple to use but provide all features available on the RTM website and provide Android system integration (show locations on map, provide or enable location-based and time-based notifications, etc.).
Posted 15 years ago
ab (Remember The Milk) says:
@people developing Android RTM apps:

Please post if any of your projects get off the ground :) I'm interested to see what people might do.
Posted 15 years ago
hernane says:
1+ !
Posted 15 years ago
chiieddy says:
+1 here
Posted 15 years ago
kinscore says:
I started a Google Code project
http://code.google.com/p/andrtm/
No code yet, currently just a landing site to let people know about the intent.

I want to keep this open and include anyone who is interested in using the program involved as they see fit. The code will be licensed under GPLv3 and I'm happy to accept patches, collaboration, forks, suggestions, vague ideas...I've set up some wiki pages with visitor comments enabled for this reason. If for some reason this doesn't work for you, I think this thread on the RTM forums is a suitable alternative.

Also, I wanted to make a correction to my previous statement for the sake of correctness. TooDo does have location-based features (although I don't know if they don't integrate automatically with lists from RTM). I don't mean to disuade users from TooDo; in my mind, this isn't a competition, just a set of options.
Posted 15 years ago
cbolinger says:
Does anyone with a PRO account know if the iphone functions of RTM work with the G1?

To expand even further, why limit the way task list are created? Sometimes a simple picture captured with your camera phone will be enough of a reminder to be able to effectively complete that task. So having the ability to quickly add task is critical to managing ones time effectively. Whether it is a photo with your camera phone, a recorded voice message, e-mail received from a customer, text message from a friend, or a simple task entered manually from the keyboard.

The G1 definitely needs a task list application and has a lot of potential to change the way people add, manage, and complete task.

+1 for me as well.

Posted 15 years ago
john.lingelbach says:
+1 for me too!!! I'm diggin my G1 & look forward to diggin it more w/ RTM!!!
Posted 15 years ago
michaelmoss says:
I would love an Android RTM app also!
Posted 15 years ago
monkey.boy says:
+ Vote for an RTM Android app. If you make one you will have a new Pro user :)
Posted 15 years ago
alwaysbelieve1 says:
I really need a Task App that gives me reminders like how the Outlook Tasks and Blackberry Tasks does.

Thanks +1
Posted 15 years ago
chiieddy says:
Looks like there's one in the Marketplace now. TooDo. It does sync with RTM but it has some bugs. It also seems to show all my completed tasks and lacks auto-syncing capabilities. But... it's a start.
Posted 15 years ago
dimatx says:
+1 for an Android RTM App
Posted 15 years ago
mcchen says:
+1 for android
Posted 15 years ago
marek.dzik says:
+1 for an Android RTM App
Posted 15 years ago
chicagojosh says:
The iPhone RTM formatted site almost works. Unfortunately, the only thing you can't do is mark a task as complete (which, obviously, is a pretty big "unfortunately.")
Everything else seems to work without a problem on it, though. Don't know how easy of a fix that would be, since the iPhone and G1 both use Webkit.
Posted 15 years ago
chris.braddock says:
+1 for Android RTM (RTM pro account user); TooDo concept is good but implementation needs work.
Posted 15 years ago
bbeetle says:
+10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
paullanz says:
Dear RTM Gods:
Please make this happen for the little people who rely heavily on your wonderful product to help us manage our little tasks and lives. I will be eternally grateful forever...............
+1
Posted 15 years ago
ripcurtis says:
RTM talks to Google Calendar with an add-on. Google Calendar talks to the G1. So what's the problem? Is the RTM add-on not showing on the G1?
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1 for an Android RTM application. I would definetly be a new RTM Pro user. :-)
Posted 15 years ago
gtrefry says:
I would love an RTM app for Android. It's one of the big holes for me. And I really don't want to switch away from RTM cause it integrates so nicely with everything else I use.
Posted 15 years ago
bbeetle says:
A dedicated app would be VERY nice

BUT in the meantime, just creating an android version of the iphone web-version, would be a quick and easy way to give us android's something to "tide us over".

Like chicagojosh said -- The iphone version already works on the G1 -- except you cant mark tasks complete. That has got to be an easy fix. Then just put the slightly adapted version at a.rememberthemilk.com and viola -- you just make a bunch of people happy.

(And I bet all the non-pro users in this thread will become pro users, just for that!)
Posted 15 years ago
howard.tan says:
i'd go pro if i could use the web tool from my phone.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
RTM+Android=Me Pro
Posted 15 years ago
rainier.madruga says:
Just waiting for my G1 and this is a big plus for me going PRO. Also, great job with this app!!! Can't say enough GOOD things about it.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'd like to add that making the iPhone site Android capable would make me Pro as well. :-)
Posted 15 years ago
belminf says:
I want an Android app badly. No built in to-do app so this would be big for me. I'm willing to pay for it as well (ie go pro).
Posted 15 years ago
tomkerswill says:
I'm going to be getting an Android G1 in the next few days. A native RTM app would be fantastic!
Posted 15 years ago
pinkkarat says:
I also need a RTM app on my G1... didn't like todoo...
Posted 15 years ago
chiieddy says:
I tried ToDoo. I've given it a couple of weeks even.

1. It doesn't always get all my tasks.
2. It clutters the screen with completed tasks and you can't opt to hide them.
3. The interface is clunky and it doesn't have an option to auto-sync (ala Twitroid)

Please, we need a workable app on Android.
Posted 15 years ago
davidkendig says:
Add me to the list who crave an Android RTM app! The G1 is the first of many Android based tools, so the need is there. I'll pay for pro as soon as it works on my G1 !
Posted 15 years ago
zxsaint says:
+1 for RTM on Android. With the existing gmail/gcal integration it seems crazy not to support their mobile platform!
Posted 15 years ago
belminf says:
I'm willing to work on an Android app for RTM but I wouldn't want to start the project and have RTM release an official version that would make my project a waste of effort.
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
Please please please for android. I just got a G1.
Posted 15 years ago
slipperyp says:
me too!!!
Posted 15 years ago
dshiznit00 says:
I just got my G1 and I am incredibly surprised that there is no GTD or adequate list app for the Android platform. I say that because I would think that the same type of people that jumped at the opportunity to buy an Android phone would also be clamoring for a GTD/List app. I know that I am and by the looks of it so are a "few" others.

So please, RTM, deliver something we can use on our G1 phones.
Posted 15 years ago
michaelmoss says:
a native android app would be wonderful. More phones running Android will be released next year, so the userbase for a native Android RTM app will continue to grow.
Posted 15 years ago
kinscore says:
belminf, we haven't seen anything indicating an official Android app on the way. In fact, the one comment from an RTM official was the following from ab:
"@people developing Android RTM apps...Email me if any of your projects get off the ground: ab@this site's domain, thanks :) I'm interested to see what people might do."
This to me indicates that there is no current plan for an official RTM Android app.

I've started a Google code project, http://code.google.com/p/andrtm/. This will be released GPLv3 so anyone can copy/modify/share it. I haven't yet posted any code (don't have anything working yet) but I've posted some design documentation to the wiki and I am (slowly) working on the code. If you'd like to help (this applies not only to belminf but anyone interested in andrtm), read/edit the wiki and feel free to email me, andrtm@bijna.net and we can figure out how to have multiple people working on this in parallel at their own paces.
Posted 15 years ago
Hey kinscore,

Just to clear things up, Ab was just curious about anyone working on Android apps, as quite a number of people have requested API keys saying they intended to work on an Android app for RTM. :)

It doesn't indicate anything regarding our own plans for an Android app; it's definitely a platform that we're interested in and we'll be evaluating demand for, but we don't have any plans to announce at this time.
Posted 15 years ago
kinscore says:
Emily,
good to have a bit of clarification, though that is essentially what I thought and what I was saying, i.e. no current official development effort. I wasn't aware, though, of the potential interest in perhaps creating an official Android app sometime in the future.

I also had no idea that anyone else was planning to write an Android app as I hadn't read about any other efforts in this thread, and nobody seemed to want to collaborate. Well, I hope someone else gets a release out faster than I do. I certainly would like an Android RTM app and I'm a bit impatient waiting for myself to write one.
Posted 15 years ago
rationalpi says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'll gladly go pro if there is a G1/Android app.
Posted 15 years ago
codeshaman says:
+1

Absolutely. Need an Android app for the G1. I'd go pro for that as well.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1 for me as well.
Posted 15 years ago
schiguoi says:
I am sure that this will make it to android one way or another and am pretty stoked about it.

+1 if it will help it come to life sooner!
Posted 15 years ago
stevethestu says:
I'd also subscribe to pro for a good Android RTM app!
Posted 15 years ago
dsmking says:
+1 for me as well.

I am currently trying an experiment at cloud mobile computing with my current device but really want to use the G1. Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
edouard.mercier says:
Hello there.

I know that you are expecting a great native Android G1 application that synchronizes with RTM. We know that the Android TooDo application (http://edouardmercier.fr/toodo) is far from perfect.

But if you take a look at the latest release (the v2.1.0), you'll see a lot of improvements. We already have many G1 end-users who send suggestions and that we progressively integrate. We are also in the process of lifting the user interface. As you can see, the application is being released very often. Most of the critics mentioned above have already been fixed.

If you think that it should be much enhanced, please let us know. Please, ask for some support under http://getsatisfaction.com/e2m/products/e2m_toodo. You can send all your suggestions at toodo@edouardmercier.fr.

We are just waiting for your feedback/remarks/suggestions in order to make TooDo the best Android task management application! Thank you for taking the time :)
Posted 15 years ago
john.edmiston says:
Android RTM app... PLEASE!!!
Posted 15 years ago
hussein says:
I know its coming soon, but a good RTM android app will definitely make me buy a Pro account.

TooDoo is alright, but icons are small and poorly spaced, it is fiddly, has some confusing options, isn't quite fast enough and over complicated.

Tag ToDo is pretty nice, which I've been using more. Its quick and easy, big enough buttons to hit, keyboard shortcuts are okay. Not fast enough to move between lists - I'd like to swipe my finger left and right like the home screen to do this.
Posted 15 years ago
laya says:
Any updates on when to expect this?
Posted 15 years ago
stuart.davidson says:
I'd pay the pro price for this.
Posted 15 years ago
mikemcm1956 says:
I'd go pro as well....
Posted 15 years ago
doughywilson says:
More votes for an Android RTM app!
Posted 15 years ago
bzises says:
Three more votes PLEASe!! Would go pro, too.
Posted 15 years ago
john.incantalupo says:
...need an Android RTM app!! Wanting to go PRO...
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
I just signed up for RTM...

I think I'd actually use this site if there was a G1/Android app for it.
Posted 15 years ago
paul.kroon says:
I'd go pro for this also. Looking at the next Android phone (http://www.kogan.com.au/shop/android-powered-kogan-agora-pro-mobile-phone/).
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
I think I already voted, but........

PLEASE?
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
re: toodoo

meh.
Posted 15 years ago
doughywilson says:
RTM for Android would be so great. Definitely worth a pro account.
Posted 15 years ago
jimmi.young says:
i'd go pro for android to....
Posted 15 years ago
graymoment says:
@everyone
There is and RTM compatible Android app (TooDo), and it seems few people are providing constructive feedback to the developer.

Let's all take our requests and feedback to the TooDo site instead of here. It would be a much greater use of our time, and would benefit us all. http://edouardmercier.fr/toodo

By the way, I have no connection to the developer or the site. I'm just a recent G1 convert looking to support the one app that's trying to help us all.
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
again, re: toodoo. meh. There is way too much that needs to be done to that app to warrant "constructive feedback." What we would really like is a native RTM app for Android. Let's leave TooDo out of this discussion, please.
Posted 15 years ago
zxsaint says:
RTM are you listening?? Keep sitting on this and you're going to lose a bunch of potential paying users to something else. Google just added tasks to GMAIL labs.
Posted 15 years ago
jay.mccoy says:
One more. I really only started using RTM because I thought I might be able to integrate with my G1...Not satisfied with the mobile website.
Posted 15 years ago
tomkerswill says:
The iPhone app works great on the G1, except you still can't comlete tasks. Why on Earth can't this be fixed for G1? You'd think it'd be an easy fix!
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
Yeah, I think Google is going to make RTM obsolete if it keeps investing in tasks. Same thing happened to 30 Boxes when google calendar came out.
Posted 15 years ago
aviolette says:
I too would like to see a G1 app.
Posted 15 years ago
zzelinski says:
Another Android+RTM = me PRO vote here! I'd LOVE to see a native RTM app for the G1.
Posted 15 years ago
jtnatoli says:
I am waiting impatiently for an RTM app. It would completely dominate the android productivity scene.
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
FYI: A developer just put an app in the android market which purports to be an RTM "viewer", although it will not let you edit tasks (which makes it pretty useless imo.) Regardless, I could not get the app to work. I entered my credentials and clicked "agree" on the API page. However, when I click refresh on "tasks" it just keeps showing a progress bar and my info never pulls up. I tried this several times. VERY frustrating. For the love of Pete, RTM, please create this app and soon!!
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
Here's another vote for an Android app. I gave up on Toodoo after numerous failed attempts to get syncing to work on several different installations. Here's to hoping for a quality app from the RTM team!
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
@ctdaida

I had a very hard time getting it to sync too. Definitely not a user-friendly process. I finally got it to sync. Now it just crashes. A lot.

Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
Toodo has stopped crashing on me. I'm not sure if I did something to make it stop, but it did. I'll give it another couple of days before my final verdict, but my opinion of this offering is starting to improve greatly.
Posted 15 years ago
tsobczak says:
Agreed! I definitely need a RTM android app as I just switched over from my winmo phone and this is the only thing that's missing
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
re: my last post. More sync errors. still not happy.
Posted 15 years ago
natster9 says:
+1 for this. If there was a good implementation of RTM on android, I would buy a pro subscription!
Posted 15 years ago
grantbarrett says:
I am also looking for a full Android client.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Would go pro for a solid app.
Posted 15 years ago
corbing says:
+1 for an android client. Would happily pay for it.
Posted 15 years ago
graymoment says:
@phigata
Why would we leave TooDo, the only app on the Android Market that has full RTM sync, out of a discussion on RTM and Android?
Posted 15 years ago
doughywilson says:
TooDo is really struggling. Astrid is much better, but still does not support RTM. I may just bag RTM altogether and start using Astrid.
Posted 15 years ago
michael.schlotfeldt says:
I also would love to see an Android app. I know 2 other people who also would also benefit from such an app.
Posted 15 years ago
jelmerf says:
+1 from me for an android client!

Something similar to the gmail-firefox-extension would be great. Especially the smart task-addition. And ofcourse support for notifications would be wonderful as well. Quite a wishlist :)
Posted 15 years ago
rajserc says:
I also would need RTM in android. In fact i signed up for RTM thinking that RTM has native g1 android app.
Posted 15 years ago
mr.hworth says:
+1 I don't like any of the other todo apps on the G1. You guys know what you're doing, so it'd be nice to see you release something to fill the void.
Posted 15 years ago
juliaenglund says:
I know there's already about a bazillion posts here to this same effect, but I also signed up for RTM AND even went for the G1 (over iPhone) thinking the open source app options on Android would be better (i.e., RTM). Kind of disappointed about the Task list options--not much out there. I would certainly pay for Pro if there were a G1 RTM application...So plus one vote for me!
Posted 15 years ago
ryanyo88 says:
Man, this app isn't coming fast enough. I literally need it.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1. I would also go pro for a great G1 RTM app.
Posted 15 years ago
dimatx says:
Astrid is a great option (with sync options soon to come). Considering leaving RTM for now due to lack of development for Android platform.
Posted 15 years ago
william.furr says:
I'd love a native app or iPhone-style web interface for Android. Having my todo list easily accessible on the go is cool. My old phone would never save my login credentials, so it was a real pain to add tasks as I thought of them until I discovered the SMS integration.

Anyway, I'm currently using TooDo and it's okay. Astrid looks like it has some good potential too.
Posted 15 years ago
dev.astrid says:
Astrid's developer here. I'm finished with RTM synchronization, but am looking for folks to test it. Are you wild for beta software? Hit me up: dev.astrid@gmail.com

It doesn't do everything that RTM offers (tags, locations, elapsed time, multiple notes per task, ...), but I think it works well enough for everyday use. If you haven't heard of Astrid, it's an open-source task manager for Android: http://www.weloveastrid.com.

Man I hope you guys weren't also working on an android app, all my hard work =/
Posted 15 years ago
doughywilson says:
I've been using Astrid for a while now, and it is the best ToDo for Android, hands down. If you haven't tried it out, you should. Even better, consider donating to the cause so that the developer has the resources to continue the great improvements! http://code.google.com/p/android-astrid/wiki/DonatingToAstrid
Posted 15 years ago
dev.astrid says:
While I can't say that synchronization in Astrid is completely finished (what comes after beta, again? =), it's definitely a keeper. Search for 'astrid' on Android Market and try it out. Thanks to everyone for your support!

astrid's homepage
dev.astrid@gmail if you have any questions/comments/concerns

Posted 15 years ago
hussein says:
Pretty much moved to Astrid. Bye bye RTM until you have your own app that is at least as good.
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
I tried the sync function with Astrid. Not bad. Best option available right now.
Posted 15 years ago
kkaland says:
Yeah, Astrid syncs pretty well with RTM, and it covers the bases. I like the use of consistent terminology.

Guys, don't leave RTM...wait for Astrid...she's going to catch up :)

RTM's strength is it's flexibility and not-particularly-restricted-to-anything-ness.

Good work Astrid Dev :)
Posted 15 years ago
jon.r.rose says:
I look at the android market at least twice everyday to keep up to speed with what developers are producing. I've lost count on how many Task Managers, Shopping Lists, and ToDo applications I've tried.

The "Astrid" app is making headway that only two other apps (for the time being) have tried ("TooDo" and "RTM Viewer") to accomplish and have disappointed me with the ending result. RTM integration in an already powerful app. "Astrid" (like RTM) keeps things simple.

Although this app is still trying to be fully integrated with RTM it's still my number 1 task managment system.

Thanks Astrid. Looking foward to future updates. Keep up the good work.
Posted 15 years ago
ptsuk says:
I have a google calendar set up specifically for RTM and i'm using Astrid. I can input a task in astrid and have it show up (after clicking on the blue checkmark) in my RTM google calendar, and I can (after clicking on the blue checkmark) add a task via the RTM google calendar and have astrid sync up and retrieve the task.

The problem i'm having is when i view the day or my agenda on my gphone's default calendar app (google calendar) i see "Tasks for Tuesday" with other info but if i click on that "event" no other info, not any tasks or even if i have tasks that day show up. So its just taking up space and unless i open up astrid directly or go to google calendar on my pc i can't view tasks in the calendar app on my phone. Is there something else i need to do?

really frustrating, not sure i'll be using RTM if this continues.
Posted 15 years ago
acuitis says:
I have the g1 android phone and installed Astrid on it..but how do I give permission for RTM to allow it to sync? I don't see Astrid under services...
Posted 15 years ago
flasi says:
The rollout of G1 in germany will start on 2nd of February. The german G! folks need RTM on android!!!! I will pay any price for the app ;-)
Posted 15 years ago
ryanyo88 says:
An official RTM app on Android is the only thing keeping me from upgrading to Pro...
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
acuitis, you have to give permissions from Astrid;

To Synchronize with RTM;
- Open Astrid
- Click on Menu
- Click on More
- Click Synchronization
- Mark Remember The Milk
- Hit Synchronize now

Astrid will provide you with a message that it will close Astrid and open a browser window. The browser window will open the RTM and will ask you to login. When you login, the onscreen details will instruct you to accept or reject authorization for Astrid. When you accept, close the browser and launch Astrid again. Then go back to;
- Click on Menu
- Click on More
- Click Synchronization

All your tasks are now synced with Astrid and RTM.

Please have a look at the following page as Astrid will not synchronize everything with RTM which can cause some undesired behavior;
- http://code.google.com/p/android-astrid/wiki/SynchronizationInfo

arvid
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
I've let my pro account lapse. The i.rememberthemilk site is just not usable with the Android browser, and the m.rememberthemilk gets really hard to use with long lists.

I'll be back on board the microsecond there's an official app for Android. (For now I'm using Astrid with sync, and it's a usable compromise, but the "undesired behavior" is what it is.)

RTM devs, can you say even a little about a future with Android? :) The silence is deafening.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Another +1 for a native RTM Android app from me.
Posted 15 years ago
jeffhellenbrand says:
+2 over here. Getting a native app for G1 is the only way I can feel good about not getting the iPhone. I'll get my boss (also on G1) to purchase pro (and I'll go pro, too) if RTM puts something out there. Taking pre-orders?
Posted 15 years ago
aneesh.bhoopathy says:
+1 - Will surely pay for pro.
Posted 15 years ago
gte619n says:
I've just "Gone Pro" in anticipation of an Android application. I think the calls for a native app, at least from my perspective, doesn't come JUST from the synchronization, but I really am hoping for something that duplicates the keyboard hotkeys as well as the general workflow of RTM. To me, that's where the awesomeness of RTM comes through in comparison to all the other task applications.
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
I'm making good progress on an RTM app. Seemed like a good project for my first Android app. Stay tuned...
Posted 15 years ago
versus says:
+1 - waiting for!
Posted 15 years ago
struyk says:
+1 picking up a G1 today and would love a native app. Am a pro user and use the iPhone app daily.
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
Scratch my previous comment.

There is a problem with RTM's API.
It truncates the XML responses - sorry, no RTM app until they fix that.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
this would make me pay for pro
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
took too long ....
switching to google tasks in gmail.
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
Version 0.01 is here:

http://drop.io/androidRTM

I'm still refining things & will publish on Android Market once I feel it's perfected. You are welcome to use the download the alpha version.
Posted 15 years ago
corbing says:
I agree with phigata. I really wanted RTM, but the complete silence about any development plans for Android (or lack thereof) is it for me. I'm going to move on.
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
Agreed.

Rtm team: Why the almost total silence? This is immensely frustrating. As a once enthusiastic customer and referrer for many other users, it seems like you completely disregard android users.

App? No app? Either way is fine. It would just be nice to have a clue. And if not an app, then why can't you at least get the i.rememberthemilk site to work with the g1? Or create another site (eg. a.rememberthemilk) for android users?
Posted 15 years ago
stefeq says:
What about **Google GEARS** which is on android? Can it not synchronize the rememberthemilk website to the android browser?
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
Good point. and maybe the writing is on the wall with gmail tasks. have you used it on the g1? it's not a bad start at all. in fact, the user experience is BETTER on the handheld than on a pc browser. i think it's only a matter of time before google rolls out a more robust set of features (ie., recurring tasks, alerts, maybe even an android app). all free. at that point, rtm would be somewhat quaint, if not overpriced, even if they produce an app for the g1.

my bets are with google.
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
Google Tasks suck.... at least so far.
No priorities or due dates? Come on...

Search for "RTM Tasks" in Android Market. My app is up there now...
It's a bit crude.. but I have a new version coming this weekend with due dates & fixes the main bug.
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
@sav74sac: you're right, gmail tasks in its current form is definitely underfeatured. i was merely talking about the interface of the web app on the g1 browser. it rivals that of i.rememberthemilk on the iphone, and i like it for that reason.

regarding the future of google tasks: if one looks at the steady pace at which google is invading the online PIM space, it seems all but certain that google is going to eventually roll out a very robust task manager that integrates with gmail, calendar, and contacts. once they do this, products like rtm and toodledo will immediately lose a vast share of the actual and potenial markets. and at this point, i'm willing to wait on google, as i'm fairly confident that android is going to be included if the above becomes a reality.

but, of course, don't let my hopes deter you from your work on the rtm app. best of luck to you. i hope you have fun and produce a great app!
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
Yeah I agree with you on the Google thing... I actually said the same thing in this thread back on December 13.

Yeah, I'm just doing the RTM Android app because I want to learn Android. Who knows... maybe when Google comes out with tasks I'll integrate their API into it too!
Posted 15 years ago
chris.daida says:
Indeed you did. I'm interested in toying around with the sdk too. maybe i'll make a personal rtm app or something. ;)
Posted 15 years ago
davidbessler says:
I tried using RTM Tasks while shopping at the supermarket. The biggest drawback, is that completing a task is a 3 step process which takes up to 5 seconds between each step:

Click on task ... 2sec ... click "complete" ... 5 sec back to list

Instead, you should put little checkboxes next to each list item, and have the menu have and option saying "complete all checked." Another option is a tap-and-hold menu item to complete.
Posted 15 years ago
dev.astrid says:
You guys know that astrid is open source, right? if you want to poke around or hack on it, be my guest.

If Google came out with a todo list, my guess is most folks would be on it faster than you could say GTD. For better or worse... supposedly when Google rolled out "Latitude", they had more users in one day than all of Loopt. Somewhat scary.
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
@sav74sac: pretty good. i like davidbessler's suggestion, but your app beats m.rtm so far.

@dev.astrid: thank you for your work on astrid. i made a real go of it, but the recurring tasks issue really created problems.

anyone notice that i.rtm works properly on google chrome? i guess we need an update to the android browser before we see i.rtm work properly on the g1.
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
still no reply from RTM. wow.
Posted 15 years ago
krissy says:
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to quickly let you know that the team are aware of the support for an Andriod RTM app. Your suggestions aren't going unnoticed. Unfortunately I can't give you any indication of when/if this will be developed. As soon as I have some news, you'll be the first to know :)
Posted 15 years ago
phigata says:
thanks for the reply, krissy.

IF? Seriously?
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
thanks, krissy. i appreciate the acknowledgement.

(but, uh, yeah..."if"? well, ok. better than nothing, i guess. :P)
Posted 15 years ago
ctdaida says:
whoa. how long have i missed this: the full rtm site now has google gears support for the android browser!! this is almost the holy grail!

still not as good as an app, but i'm no longer dependent on a connection to get to my lists. woohoo! thanks rtm team! this is gold!
Posted 15 years ago
sav74sac says:
Um.. davidbessler, yeah I know what you mean about the delay on "RTM Tasks". This was my first attempt at Android, so it started out a little clunky. I have another update coming this weekend which is approaching a final stage for this app. It will add context menu (aka "long click") options, and better refresh speed.

After that, I'm going to take a break or maybe work on a different project for a bit. I might come back to RTM Tasks if I feel the gumption to add notes or location-based alerts... but I honestly don't use those RTM features much, and doubt the average user does either... so it's a big IF.

So, hopefully "RTM Tasks" will suit folks needs. I know it does mine - that's why I built it! :-D
Posted 15 years ago
robskils says:
Android App would inspire me to go 'pro' +1 for sure!
Posted 15 years ago
pataelmo says:
Mentioned before, but wanted to repeat... Astrid is the way to go for Android. Astrid is a very good GTD task manager. And it syncs with RTM!

My main reason for using RTM at this point is because I can share lists between me and my wife and she can keep in sync on her iPhone. So Andriod RTM RTM iPhone task linking is pretty cool.
Posted 15 years ago
jason.heath says:
Echo robskils - An Android RTM app would definitely push me to go Pro. If I were an iPhone user, I would have gone Pro for the RTM app. I love the RTM interface, and from what I've seen of the iPhone RTM interface, I like that too. I just want a similar interface on Android. My wife and I love the Google calendar sharing - I'm sure she would adopt RTM too if it was as easy for us to share to-do lists through Android.
Posted 15 years ago
jblaha says:
If anyone is counting votes, please feel free to add mine. It would be so much more convenient to have an app on my G1
Posted 15 years ago
hejti says:
It would be very kind if you make some RTM app for android.

And I think if you do it soon, it will be 1st taskmanager for android...
Posted 14 years ago
animental says:
+1 for an app. I love my G1 and I'd love it more if I had a native RTM app for it.

Currently, I'm using Astrid. I wish it had geonotifications like TooDo. TooDoo was great, but too in depth and didn't sync like I would've liked it to.
Posted 14 years ago
staid says:
Been waiting for two things before getting an Android phone.

1) Evernote for Android
2) RTM for Android

As of today I'm only waiting for RTM...
Posted 14 years ago
thebootfitter says:
staid -- As many have already suggested, Astrid is a very functional option that syncs with RTM. I know every user is different, but I haven't yet found any significant limitations with the app and it's ability to interact with RTM.

I wish I would have saved the link, but I just read that RTM is currently working on a local app for Android.
Posted 14 years ago
thebootfitter says:
Oops... apologies if I gave anyone false hopes. It was _Evernote_ (not RTM) that I just read about developing a local app for Android.
Posted 14 years ago
kim.caloca says:
What about just teaming up with locale to send location based reminders? That'd be good enough for me!
Posted 14 years ago
wasmuthk says:
Some form of interaction with Android other than m,.rememberthemilk.com would be appreciated.
Posted 14 years ago
chicagojosh says:
I signed up for a pro account last year so I could use MilkSync with my BlackJack II.
Since purchasing my G1, I have been hoping against hope that the RTM staff would show Android some love, by at least making i.rememberthemilk.com work on the G1 browser.

Yesterday, I went to said website on my phone and, to my surprise, I was able to select a task and actually have the "complete" button appear. This morning, though, it is back to not working. I know I didn't dream this.

In short, make i.rememberthemilk.com work. Yes, there are now apps in the Android Market that make use of the RTM API, but as far as I'm concerned they are in no way comparable to the services I was willing to pay for a pro account to get.
Posted 14 years ago
mseppings says:
Here here....i.rememberthemilk.com would do as an interim until a native app could be built for android...if only I could actually complete tasks!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'd be happy to pay for an Android app as well..
Posted 14 years ago
ctdaida says:
RTM Team: Please pardon my tone, but I am too frustrated at this point in time. I'm ready to thow in the towel. The lack of regard for Android users is nothing short of discouraging.

If we can't get an app in the foreseeable future, can you please, please, please get the i.rememberthemilk.com site to work with Android? Is the problem really so difficult to fix? If you can't or won't fix the web app, can you just say so?

I don't understand why you won't just come out and say whether or how you'll support Android users. How is your company or your users helped by the silence? This thread was started half a year ago, and here we are still asking you to merely give us the time of day. Are you folks TRYING to pull an anti-Android stunt (ie., Zuckerberg/Facebook) or do you just not care?

Sigh...I know it's not easy running a company and developing a product like RTM. You really have a great product, but you would really benefit from a new approach to customer relations.
Posted 14 years ago
jjziemba says:
Add me to the list. I keep trying astrid but it refuses to sync to my rtm.
Would gladly pay for a native app.
Posted 14 years ago
mseppings says:
Also i.rememberthemilk.com now says its a pro feature, maybe thats the way to stop us all using this. Google tasks seems pretty lame but at least it'll work well with my phone.
Posted 14 years ago
xamox says:
Yes, please make an app. I would pay for one as well. I would like it to integrate with Gears, that way I wouldn't have to sit there and wait for it load or take a while everytime I post a new item.
Posted 14 years ago
jason51672 says:
I just started using Astrid but it seems pretty slick to me so far, syncs very well with RTM. In order to give it permission to access RTM you have to go through the Astrid settings which will open up RTM through the android browser and then you just log in and give RTM permission to share with Astrid. I don't think you can give permission through another browser such as on your computer. I am very happy so far...
Posted 14 years ago
blarson says:
I also want app for Android. Please make it!
Posted 14 years ago
chicagojosh says:
Out of curiosity, I brought up i.rememberthemilk.com in an Android SDK emulator. To my surprise, I was able to add and delete a task. That is, until I activated the trackball emulation. This caused the issue where, instead of bringing up the "Complete" button, an orange box shows up around the selected task.

After getting the "Complete" button to show, actually using it would cause the same issue to occur (making it impossible to flag more than one task as complete.)

It looks as though the only thing breaking the i.rememberthemilk.com interface is the fact that the "Complete" button has to be unhidden.
This means that, if hitting "Edit" brought up the "Complete" button for every task automatically, the G1 would have no problems what-so-ever in using i.rememberthemilk.com.

If you can't make this change, let us know why. If you won't make this change, because you have zero resources working on Android, let us know why.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
RTM on iPhone, Windows Mobile, and (hopefully) soon for Android.
I support all efforts by the RTM crew and the community for bringing this app forward; my next mobile will be Android-based (just waiting for it to be released)
Posted 14 years ago
hwallentin says:
my nxt mobile will be androidbased. an RTM app for android will make me upgrade to pro.
Posted 14 years ago
monkiki says:
In "RTM Tasks" how can I move a task from a list to another?
Posted 14 years ago
rick.gaudette says:
just adding another vote for an android app...please :)
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Count me on board! :)
Posted 14 years ago
steve.whitney says:
I know I'd sure like to see it. I would expect that with the great gmail integration RTM has, you'd expect a large fraction of Android phone users to be interested - larger than the fraction of iPhone users.
Posted 14 years ago
boonboh says:
me too.... +1
Posted 14 years ago
andrew.stangl says:
yes please!!

the toodo app that interfaces with RTM is not very good, imho
please make one for my Android :)
Posted 14 years ago
wenyong says:
android +1
Posted 14 years ago
zaurav says:
Definitely need an RTM app for my G1!! +!
Posted 14 years ago
uriex says:
android +1
Posted 14 years ago
jgianoli says:
android RTM app please +1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I need an RTM app for Android in my life!!!
G2/Android RTM app please +1
Posted 14 years ago
julianz says:
Astrid, Milchkaffee and TooDo just don't work right.

+1
Posted 14 years ago
tito.gonzalez says:
Need my RTM on android pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseee. +1
Posted 14 years ago
chris.daida says:
If an android user requests an app in this forum, does it make a sound?
Posted 14 years ago
nemchilo says:
android +1
Posted 14 years ago
pixel8ed says:
+ one more request for a native android app.
Posted 14 years ago
vinjar says:
Add another vote for native android app. If I could sign a partition I would.
Posted 14 years ago
abrennan says:
please make this an android app.
Posted 14 years ago
csrcyborg says:
android RTM app please +1
Posted 14 years ago
andrew.stangl says:
sign a partition? lol...

i'll sign that partition too!

i'll call it /dev/please/make/android/app

come on already!! ;-)
Posted 14 years ago
nfederici says:
me too... I want and android app!!!
Posted 14 years ago
agampaa says:
Please make a native android application.
Posted 14 years ago
rfdparker2002 says:
I also agree you should develop an application for Android. I'd certainly use it on my G1. Alternatively you could help create much tighter integration with the existing Astrid tasks application (it can sync with your service, but its a relatively painful process to what I expect I'd find in your official iPhone application).
Posted 14 years ago
michael.mcdermott says:
Happy to go pro if you write an android app
Posted 14 years ago
minktoast says:
Will go Pro for an Android app!
Posted 14 years ago
alistairwarwick says:
Also happy to go Pro if you write an Android app.
Posted 14 years ago
andrew.stangl says:
please please please

make an android app :)
Posted 14 years ago
snook.ma says:
Me too. Just acquainted myself with RTM for use with GTD. An Android version of the app would be most useful - something I would definitely resubscribe as a Pro for...
Posted 14 years ago
jack_kelly says:
+1 for a native RTM Android app!
Posted 14 years ago
jgianoli says:
Android app please.
Posted 14 years ago
agampaa says:
++1
Posted 14 years ago
davis says:
Add my name to the chorus... I opened my RTM account back when it was first launched (hence the generic last name/username) but I have been sitting on the sidelines all these years while using a PPC app for GTD, now that I am migrating from WinMobi 2 Android I am making the dive into RTM. Astrid seems to offer the best RTM support thusfar and the mobile website is, well, a step in the right direction, but a native RTM app would be ideal.
Posted 14 years ago
navil.john says:
android app please! (other clients are no good, and breaks on sync)
Posted 14 years ago
carlosliu says:
one more "please"...
Posted 14 years ago
ponsfrilus says:
+1 Andrtm !
Posted 14 years ago
monkey.boy says:
Its been over 8 months now and still no Android app :(

RTM, when will we get a Android app? Im sure im not the only one that says "Release a Android app and I become a pro user."

Can anyone update us on the current status of this?

Thanks.
Posted 14 years ago
steve.whitney says:
I'd go pro for an Android app. Plus there are 20 more Android phones coming by the end of the year.

Astrid is too simple with a single list view. RTM's beauty is its lists and smart lists.

Steve
Posted 14 years ago
dexae says:
One more for an Android app
Posted 14 years ago
trav says:
I would LOVE to buy an Android device and switch from my WinMo. An official RTM app for Android would make this a lot easier!
Posted 14 years ago
enki1978 says:
one more
Posted 14 years ago
dangadi says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
kubii says:
+1 would go pro, too
Posted 14 years ago
slipperyp says:
@sav74sac thanks for RTM Tasks - it's been suiting my needs just fine as long an officially supported app doesn't exist.
Posted 14 years ago
andrew.stangl says:
++1
Posted 14 years ago
edward.webb says:
I have an android phone and would consider going pro for an RTM app.

BUT!

Everyone can use Astrid for now, which I find a little better in terms of interface(and integration with my calendar!), but is only on your phone.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I think this is a good proposal. +1
Posted 14 years ago
mebpenguin says:
Yes please, remember the milk android app would be great.
Posted 14 years ago
fabien.meurillon says:
One more here...
Posted 14 years ago
icekahlua says:
+1+1+1+1
Please !!!
Posted 14 years ago
rossdunn says:
I am looking forward to an official RTM Android app but I was delighted to find a unofficial Remember the Milk Android application called RTM To Do by Steve V. It works great and it is free!!! You can download it via the Market. Check it out here http://stevevinsac.blogspot.com/2009/02/android-future-of-mobile-computing.html
Posted 14 years ago
jeff.rhine says:
Please +1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
nickeblewis says:
Astrid is very good but would be cool to see an app based on the idea behind that of the iPhone RTM app. I have gone Android with my HTC magic and have taken to it like a duck to water there is less need to sync. It is all just there.

Posted 14 years ago
seitelm says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
mgorla says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
kmlzkma says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
steve.whitney says:
Astrid misses the genius of RTM. I use a number of different list and the smart lists to help me manage my tasks (according to the GTD methodology). In RTM, I can even create a "system errors" smartlist to show me where I put things in the wrong place. Astrid's single list just doesn't hack it.

With 16 Android phones to be available by the end of the year, there could be a lot of paying users if RTM is the go-to app for task management on Android.

In short: please consider an Android app. This is a great time to do it! (like the iPhone app store when it first started)
Posted 14 years ago
spuot.omit says:
+1!!!
Posted 14 years ago
patrickpike says:
My new MyTouch3g definitely needs and RTM Android app!!!!!
Posted 14 years ago
cassus says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
arronharrison says:
yeah come on ... pretty please. dont make me buy an iphone i want samsung i7500 with android
Posted 14 years ago
arronharrison says:
5 months since we have had any news :(

Posted 14 years ago
phigata says:
Come on. If you ignore us we won't go away.
Posted 14 years ago
foxlei says:
+1 for RTM for android for G1
Posted 14 years ago
tehgringe says:
Cool stuff, I am running Locale + Astrid + RTM on my HTC Magic (G2).

What I want to do with it is allows the wife to log onto the RTM account, and a todo with a geo tag, and when Astrid syncs, a localesituation is automatically created.

I have a VERY bad memory, she could stack up a whole list of things for me to pick up/collect/drop off etc (the sorts of things I tend to forget) and a Locale Situation is automatically created.

I've been playing with Locale/Astrid/RTM for less than 24 hours so it MAY be possible and I haven't quite figured it yet, but if anyone else has please share...
cheers

tehgringe
Posted 14 years ago
tehgringe says:
As a follow up to my post above, I have been looking at using tags rather than geo data which does not sync with Astrid when trying to create a situation based on location.

I've added a generic PUSH tag however, multiple locations are not possible in Locale. That would mean creating lots of generic Situations for each location and tag combination.

moo....
Posted 14 years ago
seenxu says:
+1 rtm native app for android platform!
if you has it, I am considering to subscribe as a pro user. :D
Posted 14 years ago
bwisbey says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
ryan.chism says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
huber.dieter says:
Please release the RTM native app for Google Android. Due to the non-existance of RTM for Android thats one of the unlucky reasons for me not to buy such phone.

+1 for me too!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I need this app for my HTC hero... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Request++
Posted 14 years ago
bcox24 says:
I hope this is next on the list for RTM. The lack of proper task management on Android right now is a hole RTM can easily fill.
Posted 14 years ago
navinomad says:
For your info, there is an excellent RTM capable app out there, Astrid. TooDo can also work with RTM, but I prefer Astrid. if there is no commitment from the RTM team to work on Android, that is actually their problem, not mine.
Posted 14 years ago
sparkymark says:
HTC Hero has been released...

Excellent android phone that renders the iphone redundant for anyone interested in productvity.

Astrid is an excellent free APP for Android, and ToDoo is not bad either.
Posted 14 years ago
sparkymark says:
Although I couldn't get ToDoo to get a token for RTM - it just locked up the app. Worked with Astrid fine.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1 rtm native app for android platform!
Posted 14 years ago
pertinaxvir says:
++ Can't wait for an Android app. Let us know when it's coming!
Posted 14 years ago
jawandarajbir says:
There is app called Astrid which do sync with RTM very well. But I would still love to see native RTM app on Android
Posted 14 years ago
ms33pb says:
+1 rtm Native App for Android!
Posted 14 years ago
2p0rk says:
An Android app would be great!

In the meantime, we're stuck using m.rememberthemilk.com. That works ok, but doesn't make good use of screen space. Specifically, the font is way too small for touchscreen use. A quick-and-dirty solution might be an alternate stylesheet for touchscreen users.

It'd be a matter of half an hour's work for the devs, and would really improve the RTM experience on Android.
Posted 14 years ago
djshorty says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
benb says:
I've got a HTC Hero, which is fab. At the moment I use Astrid which syncs quite nicely with RTM, but doesn't do smart lists.

Devs - I hope you're working on an Android app, as I'd upgrade to pro in an instant for it! ;-)

+++++1
Posted 14 years ago
allspiritseve says:
I'm still holding out for a Symbian app, but I'll also add my vote for an Android app as I'll likely be switching in the next year (and having a native RTM app would be motivation to do so). I would upgrade to Pro for an RTM app on either platform.
Posted 14 years ago
ekspressvinduspuss says:
Hi! I´m using iphone now, but I´ve broken the glass on my third iphone now. I´m tired of iphone now, it cost me a fortune! I will like to go over to Android platform to get a more rugged phone, like HTC hero. I´m totally dependent on RTM, so please you guys (perhaps girls) at dev. Be a pioneer in your field! Do a nice app for Android! :)
Posted 14 years ago
dax.wilson says:
androidRTMAppRequestCounter++;
Posted 14 years ago
enginbozdag says:

+1
Posted 14 years ago
coscolai says:
Just switched to a HTC Hero. +1 for a native app.
Posted 14 years ago
christoph.geypen says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
RTM Team,

I would like to participate in beta testing userbase, if you have any for RTM Android App.
Posted 14 years ago
daverck says:
+1
this would be very usefull !
Posted 14 years ago
kmlzkma says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
nicolas.aguttes says:
+1, I'll pay for the android app.
Posted 14 years ago
grizz_pl says:
ok...

+1 (Astrid isn't enough)
Posted 14 years ago
trstn says:
Another on the Hero bandwagon, Androids an absolutely storming platform, definitely needs RTM support.
Posted 14 years ago
drozzy says:
+1 Will pay
Posted 14 years ago
golvarish says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
kmlzkma says:
+1 Will pay
Posted 14 years ago
iiibradiii says:
CC in hand, ready to pay for Pro service as soon as there is an app for my myTouch3G!
Posted 14 years ago
hakchi897 says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I use http://mischost.googlepages.com/androidrtm , it's better than Astrid :-)
Posted 14 years ago
If you've got an Android device and a Pro account, make sure that you're in the Pro Tester Program (and that your profile is up-to-date). ;)
Posted 14 years ago
chicagojosh says:
Emily, I'm pretty sure you just broke the record for causing me to impulse purchase something. :)
Posted 14 years ago
cintaroja says:
Heyyyyy, +1 to RTM android app!!!!!
Posted 14 years ago
andrew.stangl says:
+++ 1 :)

oh ooh, pick me, pick me :))
Posted 14 years ago
spaiz says:
So is it going to be developed?
Posted 14 years ago
boomtopper says:
come on gives us the android some love guys :) +1
Posted 14 years ago
b3nw says:
+1 will move pro again if released ;)
Posted 14 years ago
karl740106 says:
I was actually contemplating buying a Iphone because the missing RTM in Android.

What are you waiting for???

Please, please, please, develop an rtm-app for android.

Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm going Pro as soon as RTM for Android is released :D
Posted 14 years ago
sunjana1 says:
Can anyone explain why I can sync RTM with my Google Apps account (which is the one set up on my G1) and see it in full detail on my browser calendar - but when it syncs to the G1's calendar all it shows up as is "Tasks - Remember The Milk" with none of the tasks? I am syncing RTM with Astrid. Any insight would be appreciated. Thx!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
mostafa.hajizadeh says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
anna8750 says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
winjer says:
+1. would make me upgrade to pro too ;)
Posted 14 years ago
zzang says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.