Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Integration with Momentum

(closed account) says:
I'd love to see integration with Momentum (https://momentumdash.com/about). tldr; it's a personal web dashboard focusing on, well, focus, and minimalism. It has an option to add TODOs and at present you can link to GitHub, Todoist and a couple of other sites. It would be fab for Remember the Milk to be an option too. A number of people have asked for it on their site (see https://get.momentumdash.help/hc/en-us/community/posts/115008197367-Remember-the-Milk-can-we-integrate-It-would-be-great-?page=1#community_comment_360000020887 as just one example of this).
Posted at 4:22pm on January 17, 2018
chuckstar76 says:
+1 from me! :-)
Posted 6 years ago
lennondogg says:
Definitely, love Momentum, integration with RTM would be amazing!
Posted 6 years ago
lara.farrar says:
Yes please! This would be very helpful.
Posted 6 years ago
kbuzard says:
This would make my life complete.
Posted 6 years ago
mrdickie says:
I love the idea of momentum but don't use because of no integration with rtm so would love this idea
Posted 6 years ago
japaz says:
+1. could be a great integration.
Posted 6 years ago
emkoreilly says:
agreeing with all of the comments. Momentum is great and would be even better with an RTM integration.
Posted 6 years ago
abae says:
I would be interested in this! I've enjoyed Momentum's full-page "focus" (one focus for the day) view for a while, but it would be nice to have my full RTM "Today" list to see, too.
Posted 6 years ago
rraider95 says:
+1. Let's not let this die!
Posted 5 years ago
rf.i says:
Yes! I want RTM in momentum!! Please!! Please?
Posted 5 years ago
pauk.healey says:
+1 for this, please. Unless RTM, as abae has suggested, could add this functionality instead!
Posted 5 years ago
bonwag says:
Yes, please. RTM everywhere :)
Posted 5 years ago
atreju says:
+1
Posted 5 years ago
stivengordillo says:
+1 Please
Posted 4 years ago
claudinehere says:
+1 please! This would make my workflow much more efficient!
Posted 4 years ago
tenaran says:
+1 I'd love to be able to select one or two of my smart searches to display on my momentum page.
Posted 4 years ago
amsivertson says:
I'm guessing nothing came of this? I'd still love to see this happen! It's actually the main thing that stops me from paying for the upgraded version of Momentum - if it synced with RTM, I'd be on it for sure!
Posted 2 years ago