Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Customize visible fields/columns

dave.liao says:
When browsing lists, you can only see a task's priority, summary, due date, and whether it has notes.

Can users have the ability to hide or show what fields to show? For example, I'd love to see Estimate so I could easily see which tasks haven't been assigned a time estimate.
Posted at 9:13pm on February 7, 2017
igodt says:
I'd love to have this option.
I have a "deferred" list, things that cannot be started right now, but which have to pop up in the (near) future. Therefore, I use the Start date and a Smart list on tasks with such a Start date. However, the Start dates are not visible in the list, and as such I cannot sort on it. This makes the list a lot less usable.
Posted 6 years ago
dave.liao says:
I'm still interested in this feature, RTM-team! 😉
Posted 6 years ago
robgia says:
I'm still interesting in this feature too!
Posted 6 years ago
siblik says:
I'm also interested in this feature.
Posted 6 years ago
atelepov says:
I'm also interested in this feature.
Posted 4 years ago
iamjeffcohen says:
me too
Posted 3 years ago
eddowding says:
2017... huh. You can see why so many people eventually leave RTM.
Posted 1 year ago
svet.aleksandrov says:
This feature will make the app more customer-oriented and allow users to manage their daily tasks, list, tags, and everything around it.

For example, having a list of tasks with their duration will allow you to decide when and what to start.

Another example is comparing the priority and duration will be much easier to decide where to start, in other words finishing something big (one task) or several small studies carrying much more value for the user.

I personally will have at least 4 columns -> task, due date, duration, and priority or start time.

I hope this will happen soon or latter, and I'm very sad that this is not supported.
Posted 10 months ago
milene.cha says:
Would it be sooo difficult to implement, RTM?
Posted 10 months ago