Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Bulk delete tags

hchanggt says:
I have a LOT of tags to delete, and I have to delete them each individually. RTM Help suggests switching back to the old app to use the bulk delete feature that used to exist, but that only appears to work on tags that were created in that version. (The tags I'm trying to delete don't even show up on the old site.)
Posted at 7:50pm on January 11, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi hchanggt,
As you noticed, switching back to the old app won't currently work. You'll need to delete your tags individually currently, sorry!

Thanks for your feedback that you miss the bulk delete feature, which I've passed on to our development team.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
spartacusrex says:
Agreed with OP - I have a couple hundred tags I'd like to clean up, but can only do about 10 at a time before I get frustrated and walk away. Would love a way to do it in batch.
Posted 7 years ago
debuck3 says:
This would be a great feature. That tag list gets very cluttered over time as org systems and projects change around.
Posted 6 years ago
sabste says:
How come this thread is dead - this feature is very much needed. I have also started in one language and then switched to another - merging them by transferring would be so helpful. Thanks for considering this feature.
Posted 3 years ago
paal says:
Following up on this - please create this feature.
Posted 2 years ago
cjdaniel7 says:
Looking to batch Add and Batch remove tags.
I appreciate it.
Thank you,
Posted 1 year ago
mfquinn66 says:
Agree with the need
Posted 1 year ago
jzapin says:
Agreed! Bring back the bulk delete!
Posted 3 weeks ago