Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Android Wear support

newmanwj says:
How about support for Android Wear? Something like the ability to add a task by voice and view a specific list (with ability to complete or postpone tasks in the list) - similar to what Wunderlist and Todoist can do with Android Wear
Posted at 4:20pm on September 4, 2015
bbeetle says:
Please add this! At least the ability to add a task... I would love to be able to just raise my risk and talk to my watch to add something to my list while my hands are full
Posted 8 years ago
gjurgens says:
Totally agree with this idea. I love RTM, but now I'm a fan of my android wear smartwatch too, and the lack of support to this platform is making me use other to do lists apps.
Posted 8 years ago
mrpfunk says:
Yes please! Every smartwatch can already display your agenda, but we all know that scheduled appointments are only half of the story... put the lists on our wrists! :)
Posted 8 years ago
willduan says:
yes to list on the wrist, this is a key feature for me
Posted 8 years ago
jiteshshahin says:
super agree
Posted 8 years ago
pw3010 says:
Me too, please!
Posted 8 years ago
bitexpert.stephan says:
+1
Posted 8 years ago
9br says:
+1
Posted 8 years ago
jamesr404 says:
I'd only buy a smart watch if I knew Remember The Milk is supported on it =)
Posted 7 years ago
darrenw says:
I'd love this as I'm trying to find some way to have my list at least viewable on my watch!
Posted 7 years ago
zoresvit says:
I am also looking forward to AndroidWear support! RememberTheMilk has made amazing progress lately with the web interface and phone apps. Next logical step would be to support smart watches.

I would buy Pro again just to finally get AndroidWear support :)
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
You nearly lost me as a Pro customer because of the lack of Android Wear support.
Evernote, Wunderlist both have this functionality for free.
Posted 7 years ago
chulkmartin says:
Ditto
Posted 7 years ago
michael714 says:
Ditto plus1
Posted 7 years ago
theodor.schulte says:
Jepp, please add Wear support as Todoist, Wunderlist etc.
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 7 years ago
s1059197 says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
zefimia says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
sdenbo says:
This would be great. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago
jeremyholton says:
I just got a Huawei watch 2 and RTM on it would be handy
Posted 6 years ago
agentbanks says:
+1!!
Posted 6 years ago
tomahera says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
sinclair67 says:
i have been thinking about getting a smart watch, and the first thing I checked was to see if RTM is supported. +1 for RTM support.
Posted 6 years ago
adamrakich says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
arnor1711 says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
rvanguilder says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
potts7 says:
Yes, yes, yes.
Posted 5 years ago
gstoel says:
i now have to capture stuff in google keep and then copy it to RTM afterwards.... is not as efficient as I like it to be :(

Let's copy the functionality from the apple watch to the android wear platform and I am a very happy man.
Posted 5 years ago
j.don.wells says:
You need a wear OS app. I am currently using Evernote for grocery lists because they have a watch app. That just seems wrong.
Posted 5 years ago
stenemo says:
Looking forward to having Remember the Milk on wear! Should point out to everyone that there is a great workaround (that Remember the Milk should be able to implement themselves!): https://ifttt.com/applets/53297888d-if-you-say-remembering-add-to-rtm
Posted 5 years ago
sailor74 says:
Any news around RTM support in regard to wear OS?
Posted 5 years ago
(closed account) says:
Android Wear support would be great!
Posted 5 years ago
j.starke says:
+1
Wear OS watches are ready for prime time with the TicWatch Pro and the 4th generation Fossil Venture watches. Gimme that Wear OS App pleeeeease!
Posted 5 years ago
alec.eve says:
+1
I currently have an iWatch with my work phone, but we're switching to Android. So am going to trade in for an Android Wear watch. I pretty much bought Pro because of the watch capability, if I can't do it when my year's up i won't be buying in to another year - i do love RTM though so it'd be sad!
Posted 5 years ago
zachary.huber says:
Was about to switch back to RTM Pro from Wunderlist when it closes down, but that's unlikely to happen without voice support. The "Tell Remember the Milk to remember the milk" doesn't work on any Google Assistant device. Let me know when you fix it!
Posted 4 years ago
yuriy.daybov says:
Still no Wear OS support? So sad. :-(
Posted 2 years ago
sailor74 says:
Yes please, go for wear os now
Posted 2 years ago
tdebause says:
PLEEEEEEEEZ!
Posted 2 years ago
umoncur says:
Would really like to see RTM on my watch. If I ever switch away from RTM, it will be because of the poor integration with other devices (Android Wear, Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.)
Posted 2 years ago
yschimke says:
I've got a simple Wear app going in a personal repo. I'm working towards open sourcing it with work and plan to publish to the Play Store.

Also waiting on an account change to set a callback so login is through the watch, currently requires putting the TOKEN into a local properties file and building app.

Current Functionality

- Show recent* reminders tagged with "wear"
- Show most urgent todo as a text complication
- Tile with top 3 urgent reminders
- Show details/notes for each task
- Toggle completed

Recent = Due in next few days or past, completed today or no due date.

Questions:

- Without building a full featured app, what critical features would you use daily?
- Are reminders used?
- Is anyone interested in contributing once open sourced - either for UX (Design skills) or improving the functionality (Android dev skills).
Posted 2 years ago
yschimke says:
Auth is fixed, I used the Desktop flow, and it opens chrome on your mobile to login.

Waiting for approval on the play store.

If anyone wants to try it out before it gets reviewed and accepted in the play store, I can send you a internal test link for the play store.
Posted 2 years ago
yschimke says:
Now public on the Wear store, still lots of UI fixes to make. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ee.schimke.wear.soyted
Posted 2 years ago
yschimke says:
New version published

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ee.schimke.wear.soyted
Posted 2 years ago
patrick.ritter says:
@yschimke: nice work, first impression is great.
Posted 1 year ago
hlslaughter says:
@yschimke I appreciate the work you put into this.
Posted 5 months ago