Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Windows 10 app

dave.liao says:
A Windows 10 app would run in Windows 10 desktop and Windows Phone 10 devices.

Heck, you could convert the iOS app to Windows:
https://github.com/Microsoft/WinObjC/
Posted at 1:52am on August 11, 2015
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've just launched Remember The Milk for Windows! We hope you like the new app. :)
Posted 7 years ago
vannylu says:
I would love a Windows 10/phone app but I won't hold my breath :(
Posted 8 years ago
cmlesjak says:
Yes, it's time now for a universal app that works across Windows devices. (Windows 10 including Windows 10 Mobile so also my Windows phone has a decent client).
Posted 8 years ago
cjwbaw says:
A Windows 10 app would be great.
Posted 8 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes please
Posted 8 years ago
agentcunningham says:
I would love to be able to consider switching to Windows Phone, but I can't go without RTM!
Posted 8 years ago
magnen says:
I have been a long time pro member, and recently have been "forced" over to a windows phone 10 device. One of the applications I require for my day to day workings, are RTM - PLEASE make a Win10 phone app :)
Posted 7 years ago
wwoolrich says:
+1
Posted 7 years ago
lars_m says:
+1
Posted 7 years ago
marius.i.marin says:
+1
Posted 7 years ago
seanutria says:
RTM has shown virtually zero interest in developing for Windows community, which i do not understand, given the outrageous proportion of productivity workers using Windows. (I do understand developers reluctance to try and hit the moving target of Windows Phone platforms over the past few years; but now w/ the inevitability of Windows 10 adoption, and the ability to leverage UWP across desktop and mobile should allow for Windows mobile support, finally.) I am delighted that they have put a windows desktop client on their roadmap, but where is the corresponding "coming soon" announcement for a Windows 10 Mobile app?! It's unforgivable to create a Windows 10 UWP desktop app and not deploy it to mobile too. Please!
Posted 7 years ago
finder999 says:
+1 !
Posted 7 years ago
robbert.langezaal says:
+1!
Posted 7 years ago
abbask says:
Need an official windows 10 app.
Posted 7 years ago
muaz.rahimi says:
Yes, it's surprising there is no Windows 10 client. Please fix this!
Posted 7 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.