Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

De-select tasks after action

lillytryon says:
So many times I have selected several tasks to perform an action on all of them at the same time (change a due date, for example). Then find that RTM also performs the next action on these tasks because they are still selected. I have to physically hit "none" between each action. I'd like them to automatically become de-selected after the action is performed.
Posted at 6:23pm on June 10, 2011
phill.hardstaff says:
Yes, I am not alone :)
Posted 4 years ago
godwins says:
Yup, do this ALL the time and end up modifying or closing the other tasks without realising it. Can see the benefit in leaving selected but a readily available deselect button would be handy.
Posted 3 years ago
godwins says:
PS. The deselect button could live under the multi-edit floating box on the right hand side so it follows the task list down as you scroll.
Posted 3 years ago
godwins says:
PPS. Totally hijacked the idea. Sorry.
Posted 3 years ago
mjessup says:
I agree that items should be automatically de-selected after the action is completed. Having to do it manually is annoying and counter-intuitive.
Posted 2 years ago
marco.koffeman says:
absolutely agree. I seemed odd to me the first time i noticed it.
Posted 1 year ago
tailarson says:
Things continually fall off my radar because I've accidentally completed something after I've postponed it. If I could only have one option added, it would be to de-select after action.
Posted 14 weeks ago