Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Larger notes field

deanchile says:
Don't know if this has been brought up but on the web app, the note field and font within that field are way too small. It would be nice if this were larger, kind of like in the iPad app.
Posted at 9:36pm on May 18, 2011
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We agreed, and notes have been made larger (and the field expands) in the new Remember The Milk. Thanks for everyone's feedback on this!
Posted 7 years ago
djdinut1 says:
I agree. The notes field should be larger. It is limiting. Also, the Task screen should automatically expand to reveal all the text rather than having to scroll to the right to see what is "hiding" further into the box.
Posted 12 years ago
alexander.gabriel says:
to me the notes field is where the interesting stoff goes. It is far too small and to well hidden. Needs to be a lot bigger and accessible in one click
Posted 12 years ago
jmachta says:
I agree and, as it is made larger, it should have rich text formatting and autosave features as suggested elsewhere so that it is truly a place to reliably capture the information needed to complete the task.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Agree 100% it needs to be alot larger as this is where all my important info goes. as is its too limited and way to small
Posted 12 years ago
ronnasty64 says:
Newbie to this app, and the first thing I noticed is that the Notes area is too small and insignificant. Definitely room for enhancement. And there is plenty of real estate for it as well.
Posted 11 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.