Ability to add photos or audio to tasks

nlstefan says:
The possibility to add rich media to your task as a note
Posted at 12:55pm on May 18, 2011
pablo.aramburu says:
Quick notes (photo & audio) while on the move would be really helpful
Posted 12 years ago
tedhobson says:
Evernote seems much better at notes, RTM much better at tasks. If RTM had this feature it would be great. I find the notes in general are not easy to use and not very functional, both on mobile and the web site.

Why can't notes show on the sidebar of the web site instead of behind a tab?
Posted 12 years ago
thebrianlange says:
I would really like to see this functionality. Sometimes it makes sense to have a useful photo attached to a task.
Posted 12 years ago
lasse99 says:
..be able to send a photo from my iphone (or else) and assign it as a task without any hassle..remember 1 picture says more than 1000 words
Posted 11 years ago
d.jansegers says:
Quick notes (photo & audio) while on the move would be really helpful
Posted 11 years ago
tigran.mkrw says:
I also encourage you to support this feature, evernote has it.
Posted 9 years ago
michaelhb says:
New to RTM, and I was surprised I couldn't just take a picture of something as an explanation for a task. For example - something broken at home, snap a picture of it, show it to the guy at the hardware store.
Posted 8 years ago
carly.tonkin says:
Another use case - in a physical store, see something you would like to buy but know you could get it cheaper online. Take photo with your phone of the item and add task to RTM to buy it online later
Posted 7 years ago
davidbrake says:
Please implement!
Posted 7 years ago
mathias.durand says:
any news about it? Please make it happen :)
Posted 7 years ago
valdar729 says:
Any updated on this? Would love to be able to post images into tasks.
Posted 7 years ago
dominic.spachmann says:
yes, minimum pics for tasks, currently I take pics in evernote or directly in ios pics and search for them when i need them for a task...
Posted 7 years ago
rustyellis says:
I have to agree here,this would be huge. I recently cancelled my evernote account, only to leave myself needing another solution. I began using Google Keep to fill that void for now, but would rather be able to just use this with RTM.
Posted 7 years ago
boneycur says:
I switched from RTM to Trello a couple of months ago because of the need for attaching images and other media. But I came crawling back because I prefer RTM's compact interface which allows for quick view and manipulation of items.

However I came back grudgingly. I hope you add this feature soon!
Posted 7 years ago
mic.sa says:
super important!
Posted 6 years ago
jonkoplo says:
I always feel difficult when hurry to add new task. It more easy when there is a capture photo feature.
Posted 6 years ago
valdar729 says:
Is there any ETA on this type of feature? Often to complete a task I need a reference to a picture of a screen shot of something.
Posted 6 years ago
klymestar says:
I would love this feature as well. It would help when showing images of works in progress and other tid bits.
Posted 6 years ago
agentcunningham says:
This would be awesome and very useful! Please implement!
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
It's helpful indeed.
Posted 5 years ago
philippefraser says:
I'm amazed we can't add photos. I often would like to add a photo - I use RTM to delegate tasks to my PA - taking a photo and saying "buy one of these" would make such a difference.
Also, is I could take photos of parts of the building that need maintenance at work, and delegate it to our facilities manager who uses FTM would save so much time compared to writing and then having to email a photo... in fact, this is one area where I have to resort to email often, and then the other people in the team stop using RTM
Posted 4 years ago