Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is RTM twitter still up?

(closed account) says:
I was using RTM twitter for reminder's of due task, but it seems to be stopped working from couple of months i believe. Is it true or i messed up some setup with rtm twitter?
Posted at 2:08pm on April 14, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi harsh4us,

There's an ongoing discussion in this topic -- unfortunately there's still a problem on Twitter's end for some user accounts (however not all users are affected by this issue).

If you'd like, please feel free to submit a Twitter issue report via our support system and we can double check to make sure that your account is okay from our end.

Unfortunately if your account is one of those affected on the Twitter side, we'll need to wait until this is resolved by the Twitter folks. :(
Posted 14 years ago
sushistudios says:
I just tried Toodledo and their twitter feature works with my twitter account, are you sure this is a twitter problem???
Posted 14 years ago
This has been confirmed as a Twitter issue with the Twitter folks (apparently we've been hitting some limits as we've been sending direct messages and reminders to so many people :)

Twitter has now increased the limit for us (thanks guys!) so this should be working again. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I still have the problem, my twitter can't receive anything from RTM.
Posted 14 years ago
beboppinbobby says:
rtm won't become my friend. I've requested it 4 times, but I haven't even been able to try using twitter to play with rtm.
Posted 14 years ago
As of right now, we're not detecting any issues with Twitter (not too sure how long that'll last for though :) -- so if you're experiencing a problem, please submit a Twitter issue report via our support system and we'll check it out.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
marshall.sitten says:
having the same problem...can't get RTM user on twitter to follow me. That makes me sad.
Posted 14 years ago
(Sorry forgot to post in this topic with an update.)

There is again a problem with the Twitter API -- I've posted about this on the status blog. We're waiting on the Twitter folks to fix this -- hopefully it'll be working again soon.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.