Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Googletalk not working

mrsfirestarter says:
I've set up RTM to send me both email and googletalk reminders, but only the email reminders are reaching me. I have rtm.remind@gmail.com added as a contact it shows as online, so I am at a loss.

Is there something I am missing, perhaps?

Is this the correct place to post something like this or should I be submitting a report?

--
Lisa
Posted at 4:17pm on January 29, 2009
wozkol says:
I had the same problem from about the beginning of January until 15th Jan.. Then, suddenly, the bot resurrected and started working again. Hope you'll have it fixed.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Mine hasn't worked reliably for several weeks. It does work occasionally, but it's not reliable. I turned on the e-mail reminder and it seems to work okay.
Posted 15 years ago
kunyo says:
I have some problem. It does work occasionally. Moreover, it works without appearing the name of buddy on my Google Talk agent. I had tried to add the address of RTM several times, but this was not resolved.
Posted 15 years ago
marc.garcia.marti says:
Same problem here, I've never managed to get that Bot reminding me of any task.. It would be cool to see it working although it's not a big deal
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
For anyone experiencing this issue, we would greatly appreciate it if you're able to submit a reminder issue report if you haven't done so already.

We'd like to check this out.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
marc.garcia.marti says:
ticket submitted :)
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.