Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How do I create a smart list that only includes events with a specific time of the day?

dougal.phillips says:
Hi,

I want to create a smart list that only includes events that have a specific time of the day associated with them. (i.e. events for which a reminder will be sent).

For instance, the list would include "Go to doctor on Monday at 1pm" but it would *not* include "Go to doctor on Monday" because there's no time associated with it.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I'd appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Dougal
Posted at 12:17am on December 14, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Dougal,

Unfortunately this kind of Smart List isn't possible with the currently available search operators. :(

Sounds useful though!

A workaround might be to include a particular tag on these tasks that have a specific time (I know it's not ideal, but it's probably the next best thing).

Hope this helps.
Posted 15 years ago
dougal.phillips says:
Hi Emily,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Bummer there's no way. As you probably guessed, I was trying to work out how to list just my reminders. Looks like I'll have to follow your suggestion and insert either a keyword or tag when I create the reminder to make them explicit reminders.

If you develop more search operators in the future, please let us know on your blog. It's the easiest way to stay up to date.

Cheers,

Dougal
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.