Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iPhone Crash on Completion of Recurring Task

ian.sharman says:
I have a task due every month.

It is 'Complete company payroll & submit to HMRC' - due on the final Thursday of every month.

When I swipe this task on the iPhone and hit complete OR when I edit the task and hit complete, the phone goes blank and the program ends.

It doesn't matter how many resets I do, what I do in between - it affects just that task and its completion (can edit the same task in any other way).

So assume there is something happening with the repeating coding for tasks (i.e. it isn't handling the 'Last Thursday of the Month' repeating well).

I had to go into the web interface to complete it this month but want a solution on the phone please, RTM.
Posted at 12:22pm on November 29, 2008
ian.sharman says:
Would be really useful to know if other people can replicate this - the recurrence on this one was 'After month on last Thursday' (custom recurrence)'

It allows you to set up the task, but it crashes for me when hitting 'Complete'.

I've now replicated it on other tasks with a similar kind of recurrence.

Thanks

Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I had this happen twice today when setting up a recurring task. Screen goes black, RTM closes and I'm back to the home screen. The task, by the way, if new, is not saved and must be recreated.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
For any crash issues, we'd really appreciate it if you can submit an iPhone issue report via our support system if you haven't done so already -- just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left if your issue isn't listed under the topics.

We may ask for some additional information (such as crash reports) to help us track down the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.