Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks are not postponing correctly

rlieving says:
I recently went on business to London and ever since certain tasks won't postpone correctly.

I went through your wizard and checked my accout settings for the correct time zone. I also made sure that my Vista machine is correct.

I use the RMilk iGoogle gadget and also the main RMilk page.

When I postpone the tasks on the main RMilk page, they successfully change. However, when I go back to iGoogle, the tasks get set back.

The iGoogle gadget is also incapable of postponing these particular tasks. Clicking 'postpone' does nothing.

I have tried postponing them via FireFox and IE7.0. Not sure what to do here. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted at 8:53pm on November 13, 2008
jpetrone says:
I have a similar issue - as of today I am unable to postpone tasks. When I click postpone all the tasks appear to be postponed - but when I come back later or even reload the page all the tasks switch back to the original date. Only started happening today.

Using Safari on a Mac with Milk Sync for the Blackberry
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in RTM matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

Any tasks that have had their due dates set on systems with one timezone will likely have issues when moving to a system with another timezone (e.g., a task due at the start of a day in London would subsequently be due at 4pm the day before in Los Angeles if the timezone is switched; this can be problematic when postponing the task from a different timezone).

If you continue to experience problems, please submit an issue report via our support system and we can run some diagnostics on your account to see where the issue is.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.