Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

I don't see the app on my iPhone App Store

chandra.gaajula says:
I don't see the app on my iPhone App Store. Did it go down just now or has it been down for a while?

I am searching for "Remember The Milk" in the App Store on my iPhone.
Posted at 6:23pm on November 5, 2008
chippyt says:
It is available via iTunes on the desktop, but it doesn't show up via the iPhone App Store for some reason.
Posted 15 years ago
chandra.gaajula says:
That's a bummer as I am at work and can't sync my phone until I get home late tonight.

Any workarounds?
Posted 15 years ago
sixball says:
yeah - the link to the app on iTunes works but searching from iTunes or the iPhone App app doesn't throw up anything yet.

Hoping it's just a matter of time because I'm dying to get this!
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Apple takes a while before updating their listings. When you use the direct link, you will be able to get to the App through the iTunes desktop client.
Posted 15 years ago
sshappell says:
If you email the direct link to your iPhone, and click on it in Mail. It will open in the iPhone App Store!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293561396&mt=8
Posted 15 years ago
jdcoffman says:
sshappell - great workaround! Why didn't I think of that? (and it works btw)
Posted 15 years ago
chandra.gaajula says:
Great tip. That worked for me. Thanks!!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
IT WORKS ... IT WORKS !! =:-)
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
According to Apple, the listings are a little bit delayed (so the app isn't showing up in the App Store listings or search just yet) but should be updated soon.

Thanks sshappell for the tip about emailing the URL!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
FYI... the app now shows up in the App Store when searching for "remember the milk"
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.