Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Welcome to iPhone! Feedback also welcome!

ab (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey everyone!

Wow, never thought I'd see the day! If you think its been hard for you waiting, I can safely tell you its been MUCH harder for us having you wait! :)

So a historic day for President-elect Barack Obama and RTM! It kind of feels like I'm at the end of a long campaign too :)

Thanks everyone! I just had to post!

Now let's hear what you think? :)
Posted at 12:47pm on November 5, 2008
tonysteiner says:
Is their a lag in update between the mobile App Store on the iPhone and the one on iTunes? It is not showing up on my iPhone. Or does it have something to do with the country (Belgium App Store)?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Yes, there does seem to be a lag in general between apps appearing on iTunes and the App Store on the device.

To app does appear to be accessible via this link on all iTunes country stores, but may not be on the App Store on the device just yet.
Posted 15 years ago
tonysteiner says:
You'd think I can wait just a little bit longer, but...

;-)
Posted 15 years ago
ab (Remember The Milk) says:
@tonysteiner

There seems to be lag with the the app being available on the App Store and being listed on the App Store. It is not listed on the App Store at this moment but it is on the App Store, you can follow the link in the blog or front page. Here it is again:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293561396&mt=8

Should be listed in the App Store shortly, that part isn't under our control but we couldn't have you wait another minute with the direct link available :)

Posted 15 years ago
wilmawm says:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Here's the feature that motivated this lurker to post --- I can complete a task with a swipe! LOVE that feature AND everything else!
Posted 15 years ago
ian.tromp says:
Oh, man, now I have to switch back from Things!

Oh, this is a good day! (Just waiting for it to show up on the UK apps store.)
Posted 15 years ago
wmehardt says:
So far so good with the new Touch... THANKS SO MUCH
Posted 15 years ago
wojo says:
So glad RTM for the iPhone finally is out. I was one of the lucky testers and I couldn't wait until it was released to everyone because I know everyone will love it, just like I did.

Emily, ab, the whole RTM team... congratulations on an EXCELLENT iPhone app! It's amazing!
Posted 15 years ago
tswartz says:
THANK YOU!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Superb. Worth the wait. "Things" is going in the bin once I've got all my tasks imported.

Great job.
Posted 15 years ago
lasse99 says:
nice job..thanks
Posted 15 years ago
pikamookie says:
thank you!!
Posted 15 years ago
andrewcilento says:
I wanted to write a review, but the App Store seems to be having some issues for me and I can't. So, instead, I will just say thank you to the RTM team for all your hard work; the native app is just what I'd hoped for, and I went ahead and upgraded to a Pro account as soon as I could. Fantastic work.
Posted 15 years ago
dancheng says:
This is great! Thanks! I'll be going pro shortly.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
This app is great. I've been using it all day. I have one request. It would be quicker and more convenient if I could tap the + sign for entering a task and immediately begin typing the task name instead of having to tap the "task name" field. Not a huge deal but it would streamline quick task entry more efficiently. Thanks for this great app
Posted 15 years ago
ronwest says:
Worth the wait. Thank you for taking the time to develop an app that exceeds expectations.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
This is the best app in the Apple iPhone/iPod App Store. !!!!
Posted 15 years ago
mystwillow says:
The app is amazing, as I also said in the Thank You thread. I just have one request, and it's not anything I want fixed in the app...I upgraded to pro today because I was so excited to have RTM on my iPhone. In the next few days, could we get a blog post saying how many people did the same? Purely for curiosity's sake, I'd love to see how big the spike was in pro subscriptions today. And I'm sure you guys would love to brag about the numbers too :)
Posted 15 years ago
ian.tromp says:
Hmm. Still no sign of it on the UK app store - in iTunes or on iPod Touch...

Posted 15 years ago
ian.tromp says:
Oh wait, sorry - doesn't turn up on search, but using the direct link above works fine! Off to play now!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I downloaded it from the UK store, not sure why it's not working for you? I just clicked the app link from the blog page on RTM.com and it opened in iTunes.

I'm new to RTM, and eager to use it in conjunction with iPhone/iCal. But it seems RTM to iCal sync is flaky at best (I don't care or know which side is to blame) for I can't get the sync to work despite reading all the forum entries. I'm going to stick to Things until RTM-iCal sync is working reliably.
Posted 15 years ago
equationlab says:
Nice work!!

Just a quick comment/request --

If a particular list is chosen from the 'Lists' menu, the tasks contained within this list has the name of the list at top-dead-center. Furthermore, the name of the list is also shown below each of the tasks. This is a bit redundant. A series of tags may be more appropriate to display.

Contrast this the following: Take a look at the tasks when a particular tag is chosen via 'More' > 'Tags.' Here, the tasks are listed with the tag heading at the top, and the list each task belongs to just below it. This makes much more sense than the previous example.

Just my $0.02 for the next version.
Posted 15 years ago
richstyles says:
amazing! been using ToDo for a while, I think I'll replace it!
Posted 15 years ago
vamshikk says:
Amazing! Exactly what I have been waiting for. There was so much lacking in the web app for the iphone...but this application completes it. But surely there will be some tweaks :).

Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
blu_psych says:
Thank you for this app. I've been waiting for this patiently for it and I love it. I also use OmniFocus iPhone app.

I have a feature request.
I don't see the ability to share or publish a task/list from the app. I also cannot see my contacts shared list in the list view.
Maybe a contacts icon and groups icon would be a nice addition. :-)

Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
janvanderploeg says:
I love it very much. It offers more than I've expected. I liked the iPhone webapp also but this is gonna be a real timesaver.

There are many requests in this forum which I'll share. But so far, so very good! Thanks. And keep up developing. Than I will keep on promoting it to friends and colleagues :)
Posted 15 years ago
lasse99 says:
i have now have the time to play around with the RTM app..i like it :-)

but i really would like to see a "favorite list view", so you dont have to see all the lists that you dont use on daily basis..is that possible ?

also something that i'm not very happy with, if i'm online and edit or complete a task RTM app does not update the real database..you have to sync..so if you forget that, you have 2 databases with different data !!

the webversion updated at once...please fix this, for me one database is the main reason to use RTM, now we have a sort of offline db in the iphone, it's of course nice to be able to use it in offline mode, but when you are online it should update immediately or at least have a notification that you have stuff not synced...i really dont like syncing at all, it belongs to the early years of 2000..that why i like RTM

keep up the good work guys, RTM has really changed my way of life

thanks and regards Lars
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.