Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Blackberry Pearl 8100 problems with MilkSync

jserantes2 says:
Yesterday I get my new Blackberry Pearl 8100 and I install the MilkSync straight (15 days trial). I am new with the blackberry software but I did install the MilkSync. Yesterday I could sync 1 or 2 times, but since then is not working anymore. If I go streight to the Icon of RTM in my Blackberry and I select the Sync Now option it try for 5 sec but later a "there was a problem stablishing a conecttin to the internet, Please check your network settings and try again" appears. Yesterday when I could do it what I did is going to the explorer connecting to any webpage and going quick to press on the RTM icon. Right now this is not working either.

I would deeply apreciate any help

Posted at 11:32am on October 26, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jserantes2,

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system?

Your report will give us the information that we need to investigate this issue and follow up with you via email (it's difficult for us to diagnose problems with MilkSync via the forums, sorry).

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.