Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM on Active Desktop

jakub.swiatczak says:
Has something been changed in the RTM code recently?

I've had RTM embedded in WinXP through the active desktop quite happily for at least a month or two now, using http://rememberthemilk.com/services/modules/googleig/

Except about a week ago, it just stopped working. It loads the log in screen, but when I log in it fires up Firefox and opens my tasks there.

I imagine that this sort of thing is not officially supported, but I figured I'd ask anyways, because this really was the best place for me to have my To Do list and I'm quite sad now that it's gone.
Posted at 12:49am on October 23, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Jakub,

We haven't changed anything on our end, so I'm not too sure what's happening, sorry. :(

If you haven't done so already, it might be worth double checking if IE is your default browser (I'm not sure, but I think it needs to be for this to work).
Posted 15 years ago
jakub.swiatczak says:
Well I'm very sorry to hear that.

And IE definitely doesn't need to be the default browser because it never is the default browser on any of my installs for longer than the first 10 minutes. :)
Posted 15 years ago
jakub.swiatczak says:
Fixed!

So the trick was, I had to go into IE and log-in to the RTM website from there. It doesn't have to be my default browser though.

Anyways, Active Desktop works just fine now.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.