Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail date problem

woodyl says:
I first posted about this problem in May. Then I posted again in August. Now it's October. Same problem, no response. Several other people indicated they're having the same problem. Does anybody monitor these forums?

woodyl says:

I first posted about this problem back in May, but the problem is still the same:

My RTM tasks show up in Gmail as due a day later than they should. For instance, I have a task that's due today (August 28). When I look at the task window, that task is sorted under the heading "Due Tomorrow". When I look at the task itself, though, it has the correct due date (August 28). This has been a persistent problem.

If I create a new task and make it due today or tomorrow, it displays correctly. The problem only seems to occur with tasks that were created before today.

Posted at 10:10am on August 28, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi woodyl,

If you haven't done so already, we'd much appreciate it if you can submit a Gmail issue report via our support system.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, try the troubleshooting steps (if any are shown), and then submit your report -- this will help us greatly in resolving Gmail issues, as your report will provide all the information that we need to investigate further.

Thanks!

Posted at 12:25pm on August 28, 2008
hugo.leal says:

Hi there,
I have a similar problem. RTM for gmail and RTM are out of sync. When I set a task in RTM (main), e.g. for September 8, it appears on my gmail account a day earlier!!! Is there a solution for this already? It’s extremely annoying!! (this happens across different computers and browsers).

Posted at 7:16am on September 5, 2008
tchen04 says:

I'm having the same problem!

Posted at 10:42pm on September 14, 2008
Posted at 10:52pm on October 21, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi woodyl,

Not too sure what you're referring to about not receiving a response (as that one pasted above from August 28 is mine :)

As I requested earlier, we really need to receive a Gmail issue report via our support system before we can investigate an issue that's specific to your account. I've searched but haven't found a report from you -- if you have indeed submitted already, would you mind re-submitting?

Issues such as the one you're describing are typically timezone-related, but we'll need to run some diagnostics on your account to determine what's happening here.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.