Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How long does it take to get approved for a commercial API Key?

danielzev says:
I requested a commercial API Key about 7 days ago. I was wondering what's the estimated time to hear back from Support on these requests?

thanks!
Daniel
Posted at 8:34pm on October 17, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Daniel,

The API is available for non-commercial use, and commercial use is allowed only with prior permission.

API keys for non-commercial use are typically processed within 48 to 72 hours of the request.

As described on the API key page, commercial use needs prior permission. If you're interested in commercial use, please share your business proposal via the contact form.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
danielzev says:
Thanks for your reply,

After reading the API terms and services document, we're going to need a commercial API key. We will not be charging for the RTM tie-in to our application, though at a certain level, we do charge for our application. I submitted our business proposal via the contact form over a week ago, and we were still unaware if you've even received our description or not.

Is there an estimated time to hear back from Support on the business proposals?

Thank you,
Daniel
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Daniel,

Did you submit via the business proposal form?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to locate your proposal (I double checked to make sure that the form is working; we've received other proposals) -- would you mind re-submitting via that form?

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
danielzev says:
Well this sounds promising, I was getting to think that I was just thrown in don't bother me pile :)

Anyway, I just re-submitted my proposal.

Thank you for your time and help!

Daniel
Posted 15 years ago
danielzev says:
Hi guys,

We're just looking for a confirmation on our business proposal (from Pelotonics). We're just wondering if the business proposal form was working. I've sent in 2 of them (one was a follow-up submission).

please let me know either on the forums or at daniel@pelotonics.com

thanks
Daniel
Posted 15 years ago
troymalone says:
Hello,

Just checking in to see if you guys have reviewed our proposal yet. We are really excited to get started on our integration with RTM. We have a number of users that are interested in using it with Pelotonics. We are also very excited to introduce RTM to our user base.

Let me know what you need from us!

Thanks,

Troy Malone
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.