Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

searching completed tasks in iphone/mobile portal

victore says:
i created a task called "costco shopping list" and in the notes, i entered the items that i needed to buy. i then completed the task. when i use this search term: "status:completed and name:costco" in the full version of rtm, it displays my shopping list. however, when i use either the mobile version of rtm or the iphone version, the task does not come up.
Posted at 7:03pm on October 6, 2008
victore says:
is anyone else having this problem or is this unique to me?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi victore,

To answer your question, searches for completed tasks aren't currently supported in the mobile interfaces, sorry. :( Only incomplete tasks are accessible via these interfaces at this time.
Posted 15 years ago
victore says:
emily, thank you for your response. i thought i was losing my mind. do you have a estimated time when it will be implemented?
Posted 15 years ago
waltzzz says:
This would be a good feature. How about when I go to Add a task there is a scroll wheel option of all the completed ones. This would make it a great shopping app for the iPhone - as it is I have to retype ones that are already in the completed list.

Or am I missing something?
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.