Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

As Of This Morning Task 'Starring' Is Not Working

stoweboyd says:
I deinstalled the pluin, wiped the cache, reinstalled: nothing.
Posted at 5:54pm on October 3, 2008
(closed account) says:
same here
Posted 15 years ago
a0peter says:
me three
Posted 15 years ago
maui says:
Same problem here.. I did install the firefox update to 3.0.3..
Posted 15 years ago
g.yao says:
same here ... again
Posted 15 years ago
rusharound says:
Same here (again)
Posted 15 years ago
milkingjose says:
same here ...
Posted 15 years ago
rusharound says:
It's working for me today! Yay!
Posted 15 years ago
lykledevries says:
noticed the same thing as Stowe around the same time. Re-installing the plugin does not make a difference. Starring a message does not create task, right now. (Firefox 3.03 on Mac OS X 10.5.5)
Posted 15 years ago
indiobravo says:
SAME HERE. Also, "add task" does not show up in "Moe Actions"
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
And once again, Google has rolled out another new version of Gmail's code and we've now updated to use the new code. (You may need to clear your cache and restart your browser if reloading Gmail doesn't fix it.)

If you continue to experience problems, we'd much appreciate it if you can submit a Gmail issue report via our support system.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, try the troubleshooting steps (if any are shown), and then submit your report -- this will help us greatly in resolving Gmail issues, as your report will provide all the information that we need to investigate further.

Also, I should mention that our new status blog is being updated now each time we update to handle Gmail's code changes. It's a good place to check if we're already aware of the issue.

Thanks everyone! :)
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.