Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iCalender feed into google calender has problems

tchin says:
I am trying to feed my RTM iCalender feed into google calender, and keeps getting a "Could not fetch the URL" error.

I have followed the instructions on http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/icalendar/googlecalendar.rtm and made sure that my private address is turned on.

I was successful in added an RTM services into my google calender, but I am not finding this useful as I am unable to see what tasks are due at a glance.

Any ideas?
Posted at 2:00pm on September 3, 2008
arvid says:
Hi tchin,

can you follow the steps as mentioned on the Google Calendar page?

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
tchin says:
Hi Arvid,

I did and was successful in adding the RTM services into my google calender. However, having little ticks on my calender is not very useful for me as it does not show what tasks are due on the day without having to click on the tick.

If the webcal services work, that would be fantastic.

cheers,
Posted 15 years ago
panthar says:
I have also tried viewing the webcal feeds in google calendar using both the private and public URLs. My events all have due dates, so I was expecting them to appear.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
For iCalendar subscription issues, I'd recommend reporting this to Google Calendar so that they're aware there's an issue with your Calendar account. You can contact them directly or via their Google Group.

Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do on our end if Google Calendar isn't updating the iCalendar subscriptions properly, sorry. :(
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.