Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

opera mini on lg musiq (mobile)

gregwh says:
I've never been able to access RTM using the LG musiq's built in web browser because of the certificate problem discussed elsewhere. I (finally) had the bright idea to install opera mini.

Opera mini 4.1 wouldn't install, but I did install opera mini 3 and was able to logon. Yay! Now I can see my task lists but when I click on on (e.g. Greg's Task - Inbox), it says "processing" for a long time and eventually I get "request timed out." I thought it might be the server, but I've tried a number of times over the last several days. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks,
Greg
Posted at 8:25pm on August 29, 2008
arvid says:
Hi Greg,

is it possible to test the same phone connection with a different phone, maybe the connection from your telecom provider in that area is too slow.

Do you have any other problems visiting other websites via your phone?

Thanks for letting me know,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
gregwh says:
I'm not sure how to test the phone connection with a different phone -- not sure what that means.

I just tried google maps (the java app) and it runs quite fluidly even in satellite mode and the phone indicates I'm getting sprint's "power vision" (EVDO) connection.

I just tried again and got a different message this time though. Instead of a timeout message from the browser, I got "Failed to load feed" which I think might have come from the server.

I'll try a few other sites in opera mini and report back. Really I installed it just for RTM, so I haven't browsed too much with it.

Thanks,
Greg
Posted 15 years ago
gregwh says:
OK. I've browsed with opera mini 3 in an area where I have a very strong signal. Browsing espn, cnn, etc. is very fast. I'm also able to quickly load RTM, but when I click on a task list (e.g., inbox), I get

Failed to load feed.
Failed to load feed.

It comes up very quickly.

Thanks,
Greg
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi Greg,

would it be possible for you to submit a support request? We can then have a look at it closer.

Thanks!

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.