Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync (BB) and completed items

rcamner says:
The way I use RTM with the browser is to mark tasks as complete when completed (duh!). MilkSync dutifully leads my BB Tasks app to put a nice green check mark next to the completed task.

This is all well and good, but because the BB has such a tiny screen, I don't want to have all of my tasks showing up on the BB with the green check mark. Yet, if I delete the tasks from the BB, MilkSync is going to delete the tasks. This is OK, I suppose, but not great, because one of the virtues of RTM is that it will mark the tasks as complete and hide them from normal view while still having them available.

Is there a handy way of dealing with this dilemma?
Posted at 5:22am on August 27, 2008
arvid says:
Hi rcamner,

unfortunate I don't have BB to test this with and the information I have on BB is also limited. When you complete task on the RTM website, does it still show up on your BB?

Thanks for letting me know,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
rcamner says:
Yes. The only option seems to be to select the option to "hide completed" tasks on the BB. Unfortunately, that setting doesn't seem to "stick", in that once a new task is marked completed on the website, it shows up as completed on the BB, and is not hidden until I once again choose "hide completed"
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi rcamner,

would it be possible to switch on debug mode in the BB application and send the log file to us?

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.