Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Problems Synching Jott with RTM

alex.salkever says:
I saw an earlier post in July about the same problem I'm having. I'm trying to synch Jott with RTM. I follow the instructions, send Jott to "Remember the Milk", speak task, Jott replies "Got it" then "Task Sent" and then I get an error message "RTM Link experienced an error. Task not added ". Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks.
Posted at 8:48pm on August 24, 2008
arvid says:
Hi Alex,

Currently I am unable to support you better with this query as;
You can only register for Jott with a US or Canadian telephone number.

I will try to get in touch with the Jott-team to see whether they can help me with this.

I will keep you posted.

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
alex.salkever says:
Thanks, Arvid:

I do have a U.S. phone number so that should not be the issue. It starts with a 646 prefix. Anything Jott says would be great. I have noticed a handful of other complaints on similar themes.

Best,

Alex
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi Alex,

thanks for your response. So I am trying to get an account myself as I want to see what settings can be made etc. Unfortunate the Jott-team is not allowing me to access Jott.com without a Canadian or US#.

Following-up with them as we speak again.

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
ivan.macdonald says:
Hi Arvid,

If that doesnt work out for you, feel free to try our service Dial2Do.com, its free, you can add your RTM email address as a contact and its available in 19 countries.

Ivan.
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi alex,

unfortunately we can't support this issue, as it is not possible for us to work with a login of Jott and we don't officially support this application.

I would suggest you get in touch with Jott support to see what goes wrong.

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.