Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Rmilk team on holiday?

phitsc says:
I've sent two email replies to Omar Kilani concerning an API bug (well, maybe it isn't one) over a week ago and I have also requested updating my API application name through the official 'help by email' form over a week ago and haven't gotten any reaction at all to either request. I understand that you guys can't give any request response time guarantee and also that you don't need to announce your holidays publicly, but I hope you understand that I'm kind of unsure if my requests are ignored on purpose for some reason or maybe just disappeared in a spam folder or are still waiting in your support queue. I also didn't get any response on my question asked on the API developer mailing list, a question which the 'maker' of the API could easily answer with yes or no. All this leads me to believe that the whole Rmilk team is probably on holiday right now.

Cheers
Philipp
Posted at 12:42pm on August 21, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey Philipp,

I just checked to make sure, but we definitely have your emails -- they're currently in the queue, and I apologise for the delay. The app name change should be done shortly, but anything that requires an engineer to investigate a specific issue may take a little longer.

I wish I had a more exciting explanation like an exotic holiday, but alas, we haven't had a holiday since pre-RTM days (ugh, just realised it's been 4.5 years since my last one! :(

You can rest assured that the team is hard at work, Bob T. Monkey included. (We're actually up working until 6am most days, and ala this xkcd comic, joke about which timezone we're currently in :)
Posted 15 years ago
phitsc says:
Hi Emily

Thanks for your reply! Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with these things taking time, I understand that you're a small hard working team. It's just that even with (or especially with) today's communication technology one can never be sure if a request has actually reached its destination. And not getting any response for over a week just made me feel unsure.

Cheers
Philipp
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.