Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail won't install on my computer

dana.stevens says:
All I get is a "console error " message over and over, though I followed all the installation instructions to the letter (clicking Edit Options, "Allow," etc.) I am already sorry I downloaded this program -- instead of making my life easier it's immediately become more piece of crap to deal with. Anyone else have this problem and figure it out quickly? Thanks.
Posted at 7:46pm on August 7, 2008
dan.bossler says:
RTM for Gmail, seems to install for me, but I dont see the task pane. There is no "Task" under "Settings" either.

I have FF 3.0.1 & running Ubuntu Hardy Heron.
I have the new version of Gmail and set to US English.

I have restarted FF and clear private data (several times)
I have disabled Greasemonky (and re-enabled Greasemonkey)
Still no joy.
Posted 15 years ago
ricky.maveety says:
It's working beautifully for me. I'm running FF 3 on Windows XP and the newest version of Gmail. I just installed it a few minutes ago.
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi Dana,

sorry to hear that it is not working for you. Check that you're using Gmail in US English. Unfortunately RTM is not able to support the non-US English versions of Gmail at this time.

The Error Console is a tool available in most Mozilla-based applications that is used for reporting errors in the application chrome and in web pages user opens. It reports JavaScript-related errors and warnings, CSS errors and arbitrary messages from chrome code.

Can you let me know the message that is displayed in this console?

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.