Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

not working with Google Apps

ponderosatree says:
I've uninstalled it and installed it several times and it's still not working with my Google Apps account. Works fine with my regular Gmail account. I'm using FF3.0.1
Posted at 3:30pm on August 6, 2008
brentstimmel says:
i got the same problem, i see my tasks in apps, but it doesn't interact with email and auto add tasks when starred or labeled. I want it to work so badly. Any ideas? I swear i will get pro if this gets fixed. I am on FF 3.0.1 as well.
Posted 15 years ago
k3ith says:
My RTM for Google Aps is also not working but works fine with regular Gmail. I am on FF 3.0.1 too.

Posted 15 years ago
beltragx says:
I am using google apps on leopard 10.5.4 and haven't had any issues.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're regularly updating to handle new versions of Gmail's code (as their changes can affect parts of RTM for Gmail's functionality), but if you continue to experience problems, we'd much appreciate it if you can submit a Gmail issue report via our support system.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, try the troubleshooting steps (if any are shown), and then submit your report -- this will help us greatly in resolving Gmail issues, as your report will provide all the information that we need to investigate further.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.