Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Twitter and Smart Lists

olsen.jay says:
When I try to use the !getlist function in Twitter to fetch the contents of a Smart List, it doesn't work.

Is this a known problem?
Posted at 7:40pm on May 8, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
olsen.jay, it should be working, so we'd love to investigate if it's not working for you.

Would it be possible to contact us and let us know the name of the Smart List that you're trying?

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
Hi olsen.jay, nevermind on sending the Smart List name -- we tracked down the problem on our end :) We're working to fix this and I'll post again once we're done -- sorry about that!
Posted 15 years ago
Now fixed. :)

!getlist should work with both regular and Smart Lists.
Posted 15 years ago
zhc says:
While we're at this topic, can someone say, if it is possible to mark a whole list (real or smart) as completed thru twitter??

I find it cumbersome to complete each task by twit sms'es, and have to log on everyday to mark whatever i've done the prev day as completed.

A command like 'd rtm !completelist SmartList' or 'd rtm !cl SmartList' would be helpful dont you think?
Posted 15 years ago
zhc, sorry it's not currently possible to perform actions on entire lists via Twitter (although it's an interesting idea!).
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.