Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Lost item

erikaws says:
I editted one of my items earlier today, typing in some more info at the end of the name. Then I moved it to a different list using the drop down box, move to, etc.

I just went to look for it and it is nowhere to be found - on the original list or on the new list. This particular item I can recreate pretty easily, but this makes me VERY nervous! I am sure I did not delete or complete this item.
Posted at 5:26pm on November 14, 2005
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Would you mind emailing us at [old address removed] with the name of the task?

Also which browser are you using?

Thanks.
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I have had a task dissappear, too. I think it was tied in to recurrence issues, as it was the first time I had used the Repeat after feature within RTM.

BTW, the oh-so-glamorous task was "Water Plants."
Posted 18 years ago
erikaws says:
Yes, I will email the info. My browser if Firefox 1.0.7, with WinXP Pro.
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton, can you please email us at [old address removed]? If possible, can you please describe what happened with the task (e.g. what your 'repeat' setting was, whether you completed the task, what you did just before it disappeared) and we'll figure out where it went :)

It's impossible to lose a task once it's in Remember The Milk -- it's just a matter of figuring out if it was deleted/completed/moved etc and where it ended up :)
Posted 18 years ago
erikaws, I emailed you back. Can you please confirm if the task I found was the correct one? If you have any further details, that would be great :)
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Emily - I will email you; thanks for suggesting it.
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.