Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Forum Updates not Showing at the Top

(closed account) says:
I check the forums almost daily and the way I determine whether or not there's anything new is that new or updated topics are always at the top of the list. Or at least I thought that's how it worked. Now I'm not sure.

I know that at least 1 topic ( this one) no longer shows up at the top of the list once updated, and this has made me wonder if there are any other topics I'm not seeing because of my faulty assumption that new/updated topics are always at the top.

Am I incorrect that this is how it's supposed to work? I enjoy looking at the topics and helping people with issues they may have, or just replying when the topic is of interest.

If new/updated topics are not always at the top of the list, is there a way to see them when they are update?

Thanks.
Posted at 7:32pm on February 23, 2023
(closed account) says:
It appears that the topics are out of chronological order as you go to each page. For example, right now the 1st page of the Help Forum has 14 topics updated from 12 hours ago to 4 weeks ago.

When I go to Page 2 (which is supposed to have topics that were updated after Page 1, meaning 4 weeks ago and earlier), the first 3 topics were updated 2 days ago, 4 days ago, and 3 weeks ago respectively. From there the topics were updated 4 weeks ago through 15 weeks ago.

Page 3's topics show the first 2 topics were updated 11 weeks ago and 14 weeks ago, respectively.

Etc.

There is clearly something wrong with the ordering of the topics making it difficult to keep up with which topics contain updates that I may not have seen yet.
Posted 1 year ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi geojono,
Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into it! Keep us posted if you notice anything different or if anything changes, and I'll be in touch when I have an update on this.
Posted 1 year ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks, andrewski!
Posted 1 year ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi geojono,
Thanks again for reporting this. We have corrected this issue and topics should show up at the top when they are updated. 💙
Posted 1 year ago
(closed account) says:
Thank you!
Posted 1 year ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.