Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

IOS 16 Shortcuts in RTM

acepelon says:
Just me, or did the new IOS 16 break Shortcuts in RTM? Just a simple "get tasks" from a list doesn't work after the upgrade.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwwnktv0wtrxcat/2022-09-12%2022.07.25.png?dl=0

That's me trying to choose a List from the picker. My existing Shortcuts don't work either, so it isn't just new Shortcuts. I have quite a few of these that I use daily. I also put in a support ticket but I wanted to see if I was the only one. I have 27812 completed tasks by which to say that RTM is pretty important to me :)
Posted at 3:33am on September 13, 2022
aleksi says:
I have the same issue
Posted 1 year ago
acepelon says:
Thanks, aleksi.

For funsies I tried to find another todo app that allowed for Shortcuts/ Automations that allowed for not just creating tasks but also completing them and I came up empty.

I really hope this is resolved soon, but if not, if anyone knows an app that allows this, I would be interested. For example, I take my blood pressure I hit a Shortcut that sends a note to DayOne with a transcripted note of what my BP was and resolves a task in RTM that I took it. Obviously I can't do that anymore :(
Posted 1 year ago
aleksi says:
8.0.1 is out and that problem seems to be fixed!
Posted 1 year ago
acepelon says:
Works for me too. Yay!
Posted 1 year ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
We're glad this worked and apologize for the hiccup! There was an issue with updates to existing apps, but only when submitted to the App Store. Phew. 😅

We're glad 8.0.1 was out very quickly!
Posted 1 year ago
chris.noto says:
Excellent! Bravo!
Posted 1 year ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.