Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to undelete a contact

esmom says:
Okay so I went through and was deleting contacts and accidentally deleted an active user that I will still be delegating to. How do I undo this?
Posted at 8:16pm on March 23, 2022
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
HI esmom,
It's not possible to undo deleting a contact but you can invite them again to add them.

You may need to add them to any shared lists, etc. but you should be able to get reconnected! I hope this helps! 💙
Posted 2 years ago
esmom says:
When I try to add them again I get an error message that they are already a contact and it won't allow me to add them. Or therefore allowing me to delegate tasks to them.
Posted 1 year ago
esmom says:
It tells me specifically that they are already a contact and to choose another one. But this person is not in my contacts. I can send screen shots.
Posted 1 year ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi esmom,
Sorry that didn't help. I wonder if you may have no tasks incomplete for this contact and have it set to hide when they are empty?

Or is it possible you have marked the contact as a favorite?

If those don't help, can you contact us so we can look at more specifics? You can't attach a screenshot right away, but contacting us will send an auto-response, and you can reply to that with an attachment.

Keep me posted on what you find!
Posted 1 year ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.