Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminder Sound

tyrntyrn says:
Hello, I don't have a Reminder Sound. Help page says to go to Settings icon in upper LEFT and then to Reminders. I only see a Settings wheel in upper RIGHT, which doesn't open a page. I would be grateful for an answer.
Posted at 6:21pm on February 19, 2022
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tyrntyrn,
Thanks for getting in touch. Those steps are for the mobile apps specifically, if that's not where you're looking.

You can enable a reminder sound in the desktop app by setting them up and then enabling a sound via your desktop OS's settings.

If this continues can you contact us and let us know which app you're using so we can get some more specifics?
Posted 2 years ago
tyrntyrn says:
Hello sir, and thank you for your reply. I'm using Windows 10. The volume setting on my desktop speakers has not made a difference because as far as I can tell, I don't have any Reminder Sound at all.
Posted 2 years ago
tyrntyrn says:
Hello Andrew,

So far the problem has not been fixed. Can we please move forward to the next step to solving this? I was expecting a Reminder SOUND when I downloaded and installed Remember the Milk. I need to have this function.

If the reminder sound works whether or not one has the DESKTOP Reminder, then I'd just assume put the Desktop function on the back burner for now, and focus on the Sound. But if the Sound depends on having the Desktop function as well, then obviously I would need to have this operational too.

PPZ
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tyrntyrn,
Thanks for getting in touch by email. I'll continue there so we can get some specifics about why the sounds aren't working on your computer.
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.