Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Change from iTunes billing to direct

coasterguy53433 says:
Hello,

I've been subscribing via iTunes but I'd like to switch to direct billing. How can I do this? I've already tried the account web pages but to no avail.
Posted at 6:26pm on February 15, 2022
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mwyadartm,
You can disable your subscription with these steps and then you can upgrade the next time via the website here.

Let me know if I can help with anything else! 💙
Posted 2 years ago
coasterguy53433 says:
I’ve canceled via Apple successfully. But that second link doesn’t work, unfortunately. It says “ Update billing info: You've subscribed to a Pro membership via the App Store. Please see the following help pages on Apple's website for more information on updating your subscription.”

The only options provided are to renew via Apple. It seems there’s something set in my account.

I’d like to switch to regular billing so your company gets more of my subscription fee. I hear Apple takes a big cut!
Posted 2 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mwyadartm,
Sorry about that! I'll check with the development team about that setting.

In the meantime it may be necessary to step through the order form to upgrade next time, which you may want to do close to your Pro expiration. Please email us if you want to discuss those specific dates.
Posted 2 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.